You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:18:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: nWOD  (Read 891 times)

Offline fallensaviourTopic starter

nWOD
« on: May 11, 2011, 07:27:39 AM »
i've got an idea for a new world of darkness game, but i'm going to need at max 5 players... humans mages vampires werewolves promethians changelings hunters maybe some of the skinchangers and immortals available to play, base humans get +20 xp to help offset the powers the other races get other races are created as basic starting characters

the game will take place in a small town in georgia, where there was a murder at the local retirement center, a retired lawyer was brutally murdered

Offline TheHangedMan

• Wandering Lap Cat. Sidhe.
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Culture Clash.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: nWOD
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 09:41:44 PM »
Might be interested in playing a human. Will keep an eye out tos ee if anybody else is interested, or any additional details you might have, fallensaviour.

Offline Jefepato

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 09:57:21 PM »
Hm, no Sin-Eaters?

I could consider playing a mage, anyway, although a proper concept hasn't come to mind yet.  Probably Acanthus though.

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 11:47:53 PM »
anything that wasnt blatantly made for use as an antagonist is fine...i guess i forgot them on the list

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 11:53:10 PM »
Might be interested in playing a human. Will keep an eye out tos ee if anybody else is interested, or any additional details you might have, fallensaviour.

well, its supposed to be a good ole fashioned murder mystery so i'm playing some details close to the chest

Offline Senti

• Queen of Mooey Land
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: With the Mushroom People. Along with drinking tea with Loves whilst looking innocent, as well as dancing in the trees with Kendra...oh and digging holes in the garden and cleaning knives...: Goodness i am busy :))
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 03:42:57 AM »
interested here...likely a wolf :)

Offline Prakkie

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 05:12:17 AM »
Interested, thinking of teaming up with Senti to play a pair of wolves (sisters most likely). Would that be ok?

Offline Senti

• Queen of Mooey Land
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: With the Mushroom People. Along with drinking tea with Loves whilst looking innocent, as well as dancing in the trees with Kendra...oh and digging holes in the garden and cleaning knives...: Goodness i am busy :))
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 05:14:32 AM »
We do have an idea...

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 05:33:50 AM »
go for it