Learning the New Ropes (F looking for F or M)

Started by Lynette, May 10, 2011, 01:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynette

Hello!

While I have RPed before, I have never written an Adult RP or Rped on Elliquiy. I am interested in BDSM, especially D/s, but have next to no experience.

I was hoping to combine my inexperience in these two fields for my first RP.

My character would be a young woman who is interested in exploring the world of BDSM from a submissive role. I am looking for either a male or female Dom who would be willing to guide my character into her new lifestyle. 

Here are a some situations I am interested in:

Love Me if You Dare (Taken, unless you really like this and have a good idea)

Based on the movie of the same name (if you haven't seen it, go out and watch it right now!), two childhood friends have a trinket which they use to dare each other. Who ever holds the trinket can tell the other to do anything. The other person has to comply or else lose the game and never play again. When the task is completed, they receive the trinket and control of the other person.

These games started off innocent enough as children, but as the two grow older the games start to become more intense. However, both are addicted to the thrill of game, they can't stop. Your character (either male or female) dares begin to verge into the BDSM realm and my character begins to find she enjoys those dares quite a bit.

A question of leverage (Am very interested in this)

Our characters (either fellow students or coworkers) are assigned to complete a project together. My character is the authority loving, eager to please type of person who wants to do very well on this project. Your character (either Male or Female) is necessary for the project but is more interested in teasing and tormenting mine then getting any work done. He or she begins to withhold their work in return for favors from my character who is torn between wanting to do well and her own fascination and attraction to serving her partner.

The New Boss

A new boss has joined the company and his secretary is concerned by his behavior: very commanding and suggestive. But when he requires her to come to a business trip which turns out to be a BDSM club, her entire world changes.

Your Darling Pet (Very, very interested)

I have two ideas for this:

1) Whether in the future it has become acceptable to have human pets or this is just an alternative life style, a young woman only partially sure of what necessitates being a pet but without other options, is sold to you (either male or female). You must teach her the rules of the house and the lifestyle of being a pet as she slowly grows to love her new home and owner.

2) (Which will eventually be expanded and posted in the group RP) As a current owner of a pet already, you begin to feel that you first one is lonely and decide to buy him a new friend to play with (me). Unfortunately, things don't start off very well and it takes time for the two pets to grow used to and eventually like the other. Preferably, you would play both the master (M or F) and the current pet (M), but if you only want to focus on one- then please have it be the other pet.

I don't have enough room to elaborate on kinks and desires for these two RP's, but we can discuss that through PM's.

All of these can be tweaked and changed to fit both our interests.

Please PM me or post below if interested.

Thank you!

~ Lynette
What will pique my interest: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106957.0

I apologize to all my RP partners but work has sapped all my creative energy. If very infrequent updates and varying literacy is acceptable, you are wonderful people. If not, I totally understand and send me a PM so I know which stories I should be thinking about. Thank you!

Lynette

What will pique my interest: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106957.0

I apologize to all my RP partners but work has sapped all my creative energy. If very infrequent updates and varying literacy is acceptable, you are wonderful people. If not, I totally understand and send me a PM so I know which stories I should be thinking about. Thank you!

Lynette

Have updated story prompts, and expanded on "Your Darling Pet"

DetailedMan23

Your "A question of leverage roleplay sounds very interesting!  If you're interesting in doing this roleplay with me, please don't be afraid to send me a message so we can talk more!  Have a great day, and it would be a great privilege to RP with you! :D