Hunter turned Savior (sci-fi)[F dom looking for F sub]

Started by elfguy, May 07, 2011, 11:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

When Tasha came to the surface, it was only for one thing: Hunting. Everyone knew that the surface had nothing but mutants and irradiated beings living there anymore, in the ruined cities. Ever since the bombs fell, the survivors took shelter in underground bunkers, and for close to a 10 years now, have lived and prospered there. The skilled, strong and intelligent live there, whereas the surface hosts nothing but savages.

On this day, Tasha came out, like many others before her, and like she's done many times in the past, to try and find a few mutants to put down. Target practice, eliminating potential nuisances, or bringing back bodies for scientific research, the reasons were many for the strongest of the denizens, the people living in bunkers, to go hunt. But today, Tasha did not expect to find something else. In the ruins, living from animal remains and trying to stay hidden from mutants, a girl was still alive. She had to be a child when the world ended, but she somehow survived the apocalypse, and now saw the young hunter walk the deserted streets.

Out of fear, the savage girl decided to do an impulsive act, and jumped on her from a hidden spot, surprising her and disarming her on the ground, kicking and beating her. Tasha recovered quickly however, and took control back of the situation, about to kill the one who had ambushed her. But she was surprised to see it was no mutant, just a woman, wearing rags, clearly living up here with the other savages. Taking pity on her, she decided to spare her, and bring her back, protecting her from the mutants, and showing her civilization, something she hadn't seen in a decade.

For this RP I will play Tasha, the futuristic hunter who will come out to hunt on the surface, only to be ambushed by the savage girl, who will instinctively assault her in a misguided attempt to protect herself, only to be quickly pinned down, but then spared. Tasha will bring her back and show her the bunker, and basically keep her as a pet, showing her what she missed for the past 10 years. Tasha is 22 and I'm thinking the savage girl could be around that too, maybe a bit younger.

----

Litzi

This sounds so interesting! Have you found a partner yet?

elfguy

----

Litzi

I realized that you had only posted it 7 minutes before I replied, sorry about the stupid question...I'd love to throw my hat in for the sub, sounds like a very awesome role

DahliaBlossom

This is very interesting, I would also like to put my ticket in as the sub girl.
I really like the complexity of the plot and the storyline. I think you've got
a real gem with this one. Please let me know. :)

elfguy

Just post a char bio, image pref. Whoever posts first something that seems fine I usually pick!
----

Litzi

Sophie had been ten when the bombs had fallen.  She had been a sweet, kind little girl with a happy demeanor.  She loved her parents and loved to play outside. On the day of the bombs, she had been curled up in her bomb shelter with her parents, crying and whimpering in fear.  They stayed in the bomb shelter for three years, having been prepared for this, her father a bit of a worrier.  But then the food had ran out...They weren't sure how the land would be but her father had gone out because his little girl was hungry.  Her mother and she waited for three days but he never came back.  They finally left the shelter, going to look for food, her mother not wanting to leave her alone.  They found a bit of food, going back to the shelter but finding it full of mutants.  They barely got away, their first encounter with them.  They began to learn to hide themselves, learned to scavenge in the night and sleep in the day, though her mother barely slept, keeping watch for her daughter, fearful for losing her.  It was just one more year that she had with her mother before she lost her as well to a mutant who surprised them in a house one day.  Sophie was able to hide to her mother's relief but she witnessed her death.  It was just Sophie now but the lessons she had learned from her mother had kept her alive, able to hide easily as she was a small girl.  She roamed, never settling long, knowing that would get her killed.

elfguy

Looks good! I'll start the thread in the NC section later today.
----