You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 12:16:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Player needed for World of Darness New campaign  (Read 492 times)

Offline Xiphon IIITopic starter

Player needed for World of Darness New campaign
« on: May 05, 2011, 06:49:26 PM »
This is my first time playing storyteller here. Anyways, me and two friends are going to be doing a play by email game, and I was hoping for a third, to round put the group. It's my first time, so the plot is kind of basic, but all of mine are. I go on the "Rough outline, then throw it in as the players affect the world" strategy of running stories. Anyways, is anybody interested? It would e a Prelude story(Humans only for this campaign, sorry...), and my only sourcebooks are the core, and Vampire: The Requiem. I'm thinking of throwing in Genius:  The Transgression. Anybody interested?

Offline fallensaviour

Re: Player needed for World of Darness New campaign
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 08:37:16 PM »
i'm interested to hear more details, but i'd like to know more about why you're saying humans only but using the genius and vampire rules, would they be for antagonists?

Offline DarkRose15

• The Shy Maiden of the Shadows
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Can you charm me from the night's embrace?
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Player needed for World of Darness New campaign
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 12:25:20 AM »
I'm interested but only if you'd be willing to consider creating a thread in the forums (emails are too slow for me) but I"m interested for sure :)