F for M in Historical, High Fantasy, Modern plots for your pleasure

Started by Elunari, May 05, 2011, 05:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elunari

Welcome and thanks for stopping by.  Please note this thread is a work in progress, PM me about your interest. Thanks ^_^

Newest plots listed first!

8/30/15 - Open spots: 2

A few writing requests....

• Commitment.  I have a very high tolerance for delays as I completely understand real life takes precedence.  However, I do feel I have a right to be informed of a sudden disinterest in the story rather than being ignored.  We're all adults here.  I do consider any story I write to be open until it is completed or one of us loses interest.  A month without a reply or notice will prompt me to PM you about your interest in continuing.
  • Plot!  Sex is well and good, but it isn't the whole thing.  It should flow naturally with the story rather than be something rushed into without rhyme or reason.  I love a good romance, but it doesn't have to be all sunshine and roses.  Realistic reactions/expressions to situations is a plus, even if the setting itself is High Fantasy.
  • I typically try to give at least two paragraphs per post, more or less depending on what's happening and what I have to work with.

Story Status
Currently Craving - guaranteed to be played, even with plot changes
50/50 split - want to do it, depending on the direction of the plot
Meh - At some point I enjoy the plot and keep it listed in case someone can spin me a new twist on it.

Plot Ideas

Anything in the realm of Black Dagger Brotherhood, Dark Hunters, Inuyasha, Masters & Mercenaries, Lords of the Underworld, and Dragonfury series.

I'm really, really, really itching to play something historically medieval a la Kathryn Le Veque.  Toss me a plot idea and I promise you'll have my full attention. Also open to other historical areas of interest such as Japan or China.

In the process of fleshing out other ideas before I post them, but here's some old ideas that still peak my interest.

Long term plot drivenThe Gatekeeper and the Hellhound (rough outline, inspired by image below)

"Show me the path to Lorhdalye."
"Nothing more, Hellhound?"
"Only your guidance, Gatekeeper.  For now."

That was the beginning of their pact.  She is his shield, his assurance of survival, the daughter of his once jailor and a Guardian.  He is an immortal warrior, sentenced for a crime he swears he did not commit.  Breaking free from his prison, he latches on to the one thing that can guarantee his revenge - her.

This little plotbunny doesn't have a solid foundation just yet. It was inspired by the above picture and the words I'd written in a fleeting heartbeat.  The general gist of it was something similar to Greecian mythology with the Hellhounds.  This particular Hellhound had once been the Harvester, the one who brought lost souls to their judgement.  She is the Gatekeeper between all worlds with the power to control the Hellhounds and yet she does not control the Harvester.  Either by choice or by inability because doing so would interfere with his purpose.  Something happens, something so horrible that he is stripped of his duties and imprisoned in the very place he once guarded - Hell.  He spends centuries there before breaking free.  He seizes her during his escape, knowing exactly who and what she is and that she is his key to not only freedom, but revenge.  Interested?  Maybe we can flesh this out together.

Power Games

Names and places are just placeholders to make the plot easy to read.

There have been faction wars in the city for as long as it's citizens can remember.  Politics, property, power.  Anything was an excuse to attack each other though most kept it quiet as possible.  Whispers in the dark about their deeds was one thing, but shoving it right in the face of the populace was unacceptable.  There might be a dozen parties vying for control, but only three were truly forces to be reckoned with.  One of the Triad, as they were known in the city, took a neutral stance unless provoked.  One held the ear of the King (or whatever label given to the head of authority).  And one wanted to dominate them all.

Greggar was the ruthless one with a quest for power.  He would kill his own mother if it would give him what he wanted.  He has a long standing vendetta with Nathaniel.

Ethan was the neutral party.  While he didn't have the ear of the King, he had a knack for keeping the peace in a room of hotheads and was granted a position on the King's Council for such an ability.

Nathaniel had the King's ear, though no one could ever guess why.  It was rumored that he was a demon, a monster.  Yet somehow he had loyalty with the few people he associated with or employed.  And while often a maid would look like she had seen death and survived, she never uttered a word about him other than to admit he was a terrifying force.

A confrontation between Greggar and Nathaniel escalates, forcing the King to step in.  Under Ethan's suggestion, the men are to declare a truce and to cement the uneasy alliance each must give the other their most prized possession.  A piece of property so valuable to them that they would trust no one to keep it safe but themselves.  The King is aware of each man's "weakness" and would know if they tried to swap the wrong pieces.

Greggar's prize is delivered to Nathaniel's home during a downpour in a wooden crate that clearly isn't protected against the elements.  Within is the bedraggled, wet, cold and possibly malnurished form of a young woman with exotic looks. She comes with iron manacles and shackles, though no chain links wrists or ankles to prevent movement.  A metal collar is around her neck.  Each piece of metal is etched with symbols of power.  Powerful magic that Greggar's family line does not possess, which means he acquired the bindings elsewhere.  The note that comes with her explains that she is bound to obey through the bindings and she has been ordered to follow his direction.  Nathaniel can question her and she must answer, though she will lie or evade topics that Greggar has ordered her to keep silent about.  Greggar includes in the note why the girl is his most prized possession.  She is a rare Kitsune spirit or demon (depending on your view) and has been with his family for two hundred years.

Little does Nathaniel know, she has orders to get close and spy on Nathaniel for weaknesses and secrets.  To report to Greggar on her findings so he can finally take over the city.  Does she find a kindred spirit in Nathaniel?  Is he just another self-serving human out to use her?  Will he try to help her break free or will he find a way to bind her to him instead?

So, that's the basic setup.  Everything is negotiable except the girl. I'm kind of expecting her to be used, both sexually and non-sexually, especially once Nathaniel realizes that she needs to have someone in control to a certain extent.  Decades of torture and captivity have molded her into craving dominance and discipline.  Let's build us some mystery, mischief and mayhem!

Denied - Zach was the popular kid, the one who had everything going for him. A new girlfriend every week/month, an awesome car, always invited to the parties kind of guy.  So when he decides to turn down a full scholarship to persue a personal dream, he shocks the quiet little town.  With no immediate success apparent, his girlfriend leaves him and his friends drift away one by one.  But he's fine with that because he has that charismatic appeal that draws in new friends and new girlfriends.

Willow was the complete opposite. She studied, got straight A's, was teacher's pet and participated in several school clubs like Chess and Debate. Rather than being invited to parties, Willow was overlooked, falling in to that familiar high school niche called Nerds or Bookworms. Especially with her 'geeky' glasses, braces and ungangly proportions.  But she was fine with that.  She had few friends, but they were close friends and they maintained their friendships through college. 

Years after the glory days of high school are but a brief hazy memory, their paths cross.  She recognizes him at once, his infamous acts having been splashed across the papers and tabloids for years, labeling him the playboy he'd been in high school.  To her surprise he asks her out, his smug smile saying he's confident in getting her compliance.  Except she remembers how he used to be and she wants nothing to do with a player, to be just another mark in his black book.  So when she turns him down she is in for another surprise as he sets out to win her. 

Zach was shocked.  No woman ever turned him down.  For the first time he finds himself challenged and excited.  To pursue a woman without the guarantee of having her in his bed?  Delightful.  She seems familiar to him, but he can't quite put his finger on it.  He's met so many women in his pursuit of his dream career.

So... what happens when he does recognize her and remember the awkward, unattractive girl she used to be?  What if he starts to actually care about her and not the "game"?  Can he convince her of his sincerity when everyone else is telling her she's just another notch on the bedpost?

I kind of see this as Zach being some kind of rocker or even a business tycoon, someone popular with making tabloid headlines and constantly in the public eye.  High enough up that when Zach's prolonged interest in Willow doesn't wane, someone close to him starts making plans to split them up.  Could be a jealous ex, a business partner/manager, or even two people working together i.e. a friend of each conspiring together to work doubts into the mix.

Got an awesome plot bunny of your own?  Share it!

Completed Tales

The Labyrinth - A young woman finds herself trapped where her every fantasy is possible.  Will she succumb to the pleasures of the flesh or will she have the fortitude to reach the Sanctuary?

Current Stories
A Princess' corruption, Kingdom of Adreath Tale with BlackStone
The Queen's Rose with BlackStone
Lord of Pain and Pleasure, London 1891 Tale with BlackStone

Stories never finished - for some reason or another these just petered off into the darkness or are on really long sabbatical

The City of Ton-Mem with Inkidu
All He Has Ever Known With Inkidu - A young prince comes of age and decides he's done keeping things 'strictly professional' with his bodyguard.
The Scion of Ritka with Inkidu - An alien 'queen' needs to get back home and she's stuck with the 'lowly' human for a map and a prayer.
The God-Touched with Inkidu - Steampunk with a dash of mysticism!
The Beast's Bargain with Kazyth - A new twist on an old tale
The Spider and the Queen with Arkaniel - Spiderman and Emma Frost
Lover True with Marguerite - A Black Dagger Brotherhood story
Hers and Theirs with MagicalPen
Silenced with AlphaMale
Adventures in Talamah - Western Lands  Group Game
Darkest of Dreams with Amberghylles
Homecomings and Obligations: A Wheel of Time Tale with Dreamweaver
Vindication: Dragon Bonds with Dreamweaver
Cry Havoc! with ClockworkSoul
Reluctant Apprentice with Elf
Love Lost with Elf
Star-Crossed Sun with Shengami
Carmouth Secretary with AlphaMale
The Bodyguard: Redux with Om3n
Avatar: Fire and Ice with Flying Tengu
Beauty and the Beast, A Space Opera with Corinthi
Flight of the Conquistador with Zadaris
Saints and Sinners with Tobisquestion
A Forbidden Courting with Obscureobscenities
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Elunari

Cleaned up pics, updated availability, fixed typos.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Elunari

A bit of a major overhaul. Now in technicolor! Defined preferences better.  Added Avatar plot.

Elunari

Elunari

Removed Rayearth plot.  Added some detail to "Gatekeeper and the Hellhound".  Linked 2 dead threads I want to revive.  Added a few more genres.

Elunari

12/6/11 - Updated

-Removed picture plot post
-Removed outdated info/plot ideas
-Added more detail to Gatekeeper plot
-Cleaned up typos, general wording and misc
-Updated Active/Inactive story links

Elunari

2/19/12
Updated available openings
Removed genre listings
Updated current stories list

Elunari

Updated 9/11/14

Removed plots no longer interested in.
Added 2 new plots.
Updated story status.

Elunari

Updated 8/30/15

Removed old ideas, added genres of interest
Edited open/dead games list