Male needed

Started by Deli, May 03, 2011, 12:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

~ Subway/other places~  (Looking for male)
A high school girl takes the train home one day and ends up getting raped by an twenty year old man. 
After that day the girl lived her life scared. Till she ran into him again in the pool and he takes her once again. This time she wants him. He takes her home and takes her down to his basement where he has so many toys. She is there scared but becomes his sex slave. Which she enjoys some of it.

Farm work (Looking for male)
A college girl is going to the beach for spring break. Her car breaks down and a handsome farmer drives by. He stops to help her and takes her back to his farm. Where he drugs her and put her into a stable. Where she soon finds out she is there to give cum as milk and also what ever milk her breasts will give out.
He also has dogs and horses he uses to make them have sex with his new pet. He also toys with her and have sex with her as well.

Jock of the school (looking for male)
A jock is partnered up with a smart geek girl. She is a virgin and one of the last ones at the school. He will do whatever it takes to get this girl in his home and takes her virginity. 
His room is full of toys and other things to get his needs ready.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

Kane Gunlock

I like the farm one, it looks like something I can do

Morloki

Hi there Deli,

"Subway/other places" seems like a senario I would like playing.

So if you still want to play it , just come knocking on my door.

shengami

Interested in "Farm Work.'  Shoot me a PM to discuss details!