Let's try this again..

Started by Callista, May 01, 2011, 09:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callista

I have been away from this site for awhile.  I'm looking for a male writing partner who can write more than a sentence or two.  I would like someone who posts most everyday or Pm's me to let me know something has come up. Life happens. 

I recently read a book and it so intrigued me I would like to RP it.  An untrained witch finds an old book of spells at a Estate Sale.  When she brings it home she opens it and as she whispers some of the words and runs her fingers over the pages, she is suddenly stunned by a bright light.  She screams out, "Help me Goddess!" A black wolf breaks down her door and slaps the book from her grasp.  Before he can recover it, a demon flies in the window and grabs it.  The wolf pulls the witch up from the floor and she loses consciousness.

When she wakes, she is in another world.  The the wolf who is standing upright, explains he is one of five who are part of a team, led by a Goddess of Lust, who guard the gate between humans and demons.  The witch opened it by reading from the book.  The other five are a vampire, a reformed demon, a dragon, and a Fae.  The Goddess of Lust heard her plea and has granted her help but the witch must bind herself with the five guardians.  To do this she must share herself between them.  They are all able to take human form.  One male writer may play all five or there can be more than one writer.  They will also be going on missions to retrieve the book and close the gates.

Anyone?
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

cirdanf

Sounds like an amazing story. Check my other roleplays, and my F-list. If you deem me capable of fulfilling your needs, Pm me please.

Thank you. :)
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

Jecht

Oh that sounds fun! I'd be so up for that.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry