Back into Action with a few Game Idea's.

Started by PhoenixBlaze, July 23, 2007, 12:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixBlaze

These are just general idea's and nothing specific until someone bites on them.

1. Harry Potter Naughty Game - I know this has been done ALOT, but after having just read the new book it has peeked my interest. What I am looking for is perhaps some manipulation, someone from another house see's someone he likes, but because of house hatred towards one another it prevents him from acting. Also would love to have some dom and sub involved as well, perhaps even blackmail.

2. Ninja Idea - The last I did was alright but focused more around the story, I would like to have more sexuality in this one, along with a great and contuining story that doesn't dull so quickly.

3. Sex Slave Play - I have never done this type of thing before, again involving blackmail or manipulation, perhaps a hospital person. ho does more than just treat his patients. Or perhaps some other scenario that could be discussed if interested.

4. Boss/Employee romance - Another very often used idea but something could be added to it I think to make more interesting, after putting heads together I'm sure we could come up with something.

5. Agent/Witness game - I have done this in the past and both lasted a long while and it was one of my favs, and after having done both I would like to try again, woman witness murders and is targeted, falls in love over time with her protector.

These are just a few possibly more later. PM or post here if interested.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

HybridHalf

Quote from: PhoenixBlaze on July 23, 2007, 12:19:15 PM

1. Harry Potter Naughty Game - I know this has been done ALOT, but after having just read the new book it has peeked my interest. What I am looking for is perhaps some manipulation, someone from another house see's someone he likes, but because of house hatred towards one another it prevents him from acting. Also would love to have some dom and sub involved as well, perhaps even blackmail.

I would suggest trying out Negima! for some ideas. One idea you could steal is the Class Paparazzi chick, who seems to have dirt on everyone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negima%21:_Magister_Negi_Magi

Vandren

Quote from: HybridHalf on July 28, 2007, 07:02:10 AM
I would suggest trying out Negima! for some ideas. One idea you could steal is the Class Paparazzi chick, who seems to have dirt on everyone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negima%21:_Magister_Negi_Magi

Another good rendition is the Sally Potter comic (originally in French, but searching "Sally Potter" on www.imagefap.com will produce an English version).
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei