Two Girls In a Hostile World

Started by OldSchoolGamer, July 22, 2007, 09:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

I'm sitting bored in the office much of the day, and looking for some cheap (but still at least somewhat well-written and thought out) entertainment.  I'm thinking along the lines of two girls from modern Earth who find themselves in a rough and primitive (at least by 21st Century standards) world...someplace where life is "nasty, brutish and short."

I'm open to the specific setting.  The world could be a D&D-style world of orcs, minotaurs, and goblins...perhaps a savage world along the lines of Edgar Rice Burroughs' Pellucidar...maybe even the modern world shattered by some sort of catastrophe.  The only setting I'm not keen on is sci-fi with a lot of tech and space operatics.

If you want to use a system, I'm okay with that, as long as the overhead on my side is minimal (I'm usually posting from my office through a PDA, and thus cannot consult a lot of books or online resources).  The good news is that I'm not squeamish, so you'll have fairly wide latitude to use (and abuse) my characters.  I do ask that there be a storyline, however.

Giant Moth

Ye I might be interested in this. I'll send you a pm.
Giant mother cuter than you!

Draconus Umaki

Hello there I do have a female character and I would be interested in roleplaying this thought.  Pm me when you are ready to start the thread.
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE