You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:31:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Two Girls In a Hostile World  (Read 662 times)

Offline OldSchoolGamerTopic starter

Two Girls In a Hostile World
« on: July 22, 2007, 09:17:04 PM »
I'm sitting bored in the office much of the day, and looking for some cheap (but still at least somewhat well-written and thought out) entertainment.  I'm thinking along the lines of two girls from modern Earth who find themselves in a rough and primitive (at least by 21st Century standards) world...someplace where life is "nasty, brutish and short."

I'm open to the specific setting.  The world could be a D&D-style world of orcs, minotaurs, and goblins...perhaps a savage world along the lines of Edgar Rice Burroughs' Pellucidar...maybe even the modern world shattered by some sort of catastrophe.  The only setting I'm not keen on is sci-fi with a lot of tech and space operatics.

If you want to use a system, I'm okay with that, as long as the overhead on my side is minimal (I'm usually posting from my office through a PDA, and thus cannot consult a lot of books or online resources).  The good news is that I'm not squeamish, so you'll have fairly wide latitude to use (and abuse) my characters.  I do ask that there be a storyline, however.

Offline Giant Moth

Re: Two Girls In a Hostile World
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 09:01:08 AM »
Ye I might be interested in this. I'll send you a pm.

Offline Draconus Umaki

Re: Two Girls In a Hostile World
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 05:09:36 PM »
Hello there I do have a female character and I would be interested in roleplaying this thought.  Pm me when you are ready to start the thread.