You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:27:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mobile App?  (Read 617 times)

Offline OmniKittyTopic starter

Mobile App?
« on: April 29, 2011, 04:22:46 PM »
I'm just curious if there is a mobile app--Apple, Andriod, or otherwise-- for E, or if it has been brought up at all?
Of course I do not know the demand or cost of it is, so I'm not necessarily suggesting anything. I'm just wondering if there has been any discussion about it, and if so what the decision or status was?

Thanks!

~Kitty
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 04:24:39 PM by blaykelove »

Offline Caeli

Re: Mobile App?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 06:47:44 PM »
We do not currently have a mobile app for Elliquiy.

We have a mobile web version of the site, but I believe the general idea is that an app takes time (which = money) to code/develop, which we currently don't have. :)

Also, I'm not sure if Veks knows how to code a mobile app - and I don't think any of the other staff do. Obviously, that can be learned, but again, that's time (which equals money).

Offline OmniKittyTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 06:54:21 PM »
Right, I figured as much. Just thought I'd ask!

Offline Caeli

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 07:00:28 PM »
Never hurts to ask. :)

I think it'd be great to have an app. I don't use smartphones myself, but I know quite a few do... it'd be interesting to see what kind of features people will want from a phone app for E.