You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:08:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Taking on All Comers...  (Read 2899 times)

Offline abbychaseTopic starter

Taking on All Comers...
« on: April 29, 2011, 02:24:36 PM »
Please take a look and shoot me a PM if you like one of my ideas, think I might like one of your own, or just want to say hello.

About Me:
I'm comfortable with both short term and long term stories
My interests range from Story/Plot driven to good old Smut/PwP
I generally try to post every 1-2 days at minimum
I dig both conventional (M/F, M/M, & F/F) and unconventional (futa, robot, whatever) relationships
I'm happy to play either gender, and am happy to play with either gender. The fact that you're a man or woman in real life is about as relevant as whether or not you're really a space alien.

Right now I'm thinking about...
Elves
Innocence/Naiveté
Reluctant partners (Ex: Same-sex, already taken)
Mismatched partners (Ex: ugly/pretty, big/small, old/young, elf/orc)
Risky sex (both in terms of getting caught and risk of impregnation)

A couple of universes I'd love to explore:
Crimson Skies
Arcanum

A few ideas. For the sake of reading clarity they're written gender specific, but feel free to mix and match, a girl has to be flexible, after all...

1 - The Choices We Make...

This is a cheating scenario. No bones about it. It's also an "anyone but her" scenario. Maybe it's a bitter enemy, maybe it's a work rival, maybe we're on the other side of the spectrum and it's a protoge or best friend. The key is that of all the people to cheat with, she is the worst possible, most awful choice. And you know it, and you know you should stop it, and you try, you just fail. Every. Single. Time. Let's get creative with the pairing.

2 – It's a Trap!

It was a stupid prank, okay? Can we just admit that? I should never have allowed myself to be talked into it. So what if I have fine features and a slight build? Ha, fucking ha. Look, I can wear a dress. Oh boy. Just leave me alone, okay? No, I don't want a drink... fine... one drink.

This is a force of personality scene more than a non-con scene, if that makes sense. My character would be male, somehow talked into cross-dressing. To your character, that's a pleasant surprise, and I'm suddenly a tasty little morsel.

3 - None Stranger than Old Friends

Living life is all about phases. In my short time here I've had long hair, short hair, learned some Spanish and spent the better part of my Junior year locked in a sex-fueled relationship with another woman. Like I said, phases. But that was years ago. Ancient history really, so much so that there's been no reason to mention it to any of my current family or friends. The only reason I bring it up is I've got this email telling me you're in town, and you want to have coffee...

4 – Mary Go-Round

Mary is a girl who has trouble saying “no.” Call it an accommodating nature, a submissive streak, whatever. The bottom line is she's prone to finding herself in thrall of strong personality types, especially once a bit of sexual pressure is applied.

I am looking for someone to play a variety of different characters, each taking advantage of our titular heroine in various ways. Maybe she has a roommate, a boss, some neighbors, the building supervisor, a blind date whatever. I want to see how she navigates her life beset constantly by would-be seducers. All I need is a creative schizophrenic willing to help me out.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:52:41 PM by abbychase »

Re: First time caller, long time listener...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 09:07:07 PM »
I have added two different RP scenarios and marked a 3rd as "In Progress"

Re: First time caller, long time listener...
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 06:02:32 PM »
re-worked "Long Lost" because the blurb didn't make as much sense as I wanted.

Added "Speed Dating" because I thought something straight up raunchy might be fun.

Re: Ideas, Solicitations Really.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 11:09:26 PM »
New Plot added. Get excited people!

Offline innocenceportrayed

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 11:11:43 AM »

G'day dolly.

I'd be willing to try out 'Long Lost' with you. Seems interesting to me. =D I prefer over the forums but I'd be willing over email or something of the such too. Let me know. =D

-Dax

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 07:09:16 PM »
Added an idea, removed two others temporarily as already in use.

Offline aelllie

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 11:47:40 AM »
I would be interested in number 2. Fair warning I am a newbie to the site :P

~aelllie

Offline aelllie

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 02:45:09 PM »
Sorry I meant number 3!

~aelllie

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 07:29:36 PM »
refreshed the pairings to reflect what I'm thinking about at the moment. Took a couple of things out of circulation, put a couple back in and added an idea.

General tweaks, but it's past time I'd say.

Hit me up if you're curious

Offline Carlcjjohnson

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 10:12:29 PM »
I sent you a rushed PM!

Re: Taking on All Comers...
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 05:31:10 PM »
revamped the whole dang thing. Please see the first post and send me a PM if you'd like to play.

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 03:22:50 PM »
Added plot #5 "Mary Go-Round"

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2015, 08:57:53 PM »
boosting the ole roleplay wish list...

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2016, 08:53:34 PM »
Added "It's a Trap!"