You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:49:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: funny txt i got  (Read 417 times)

Offline AntiochTopic starter

funny txt i got
« on: April 28, 2011, 08:11:12 PM »
As a woman passes by her daughter's closed bedroom door, she hears a strange buzzing noise. Opening the door, she see's her daughter with a vibrator. Shocked, she asked, "what are you doing?" The daughter replied, "mom, i'm 35 yrs old, and this thing is about as close as i'll ever get 2 a husband" Next day, dad hears the same thing. Upon opening the door, he observes his daughter making passionate love 2 her vibrator. Shocked, she says "dad, i'm 35 yrs old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as i'll ever get 2 a husband" A couple days later mom comes in from shopping and hears the same buzzing coming from the living room. She enters the room and observed her husband sitting on thecouch, downing a beer and staring at the tv & the vibrator on the couch buzzing away like crazy! Wife says, "what the fuck are you doing?" husband replies, "whatching football with my son-in-law."