You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 06:47:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Suggestions and problems  (Read 438 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Suggestions and problems
« on: April 26, 2011, 06:15:29 AM »
I know that life's busy, time's short Vekseid. So I am happy with what I have now but would like to offer my ideas for future improvement.

I love reading through other people's posts, games. They are just so many fabulous writers. Lets say if I find someone who's writing style I love and there's so many of them. But finding their game threads are tough. First their post search could be filled with socializing bits making it harder to find game posts. Second the topic search comes up with only the thread one started so don't work if one's partner started the game.

It would be great to have an option to find all unique threads that this user have participated.

The new O&O have a search. First there's no direct link to it like search somewhere. Second it don't do pagination. And it still doesn't allow for gender or the whole dominant/submissive bit search. Whatever percentage have filled it searching by that would be useful.

There's another thing I do. I use the old style O&O to see for new joiners in forum. I mean sometime they are shy in posting request threads so if I find I like their preferences, I send a PM hopefully not bothering them much. But I get the feeling the old style O&O doesn't get filled as much so its a little harder to get to know the newcomers. Not sure if there's a good solution to that.

But as I read in some other thread, Veskeid is putting partner finding a priority. So who knows maybe he has come up with some new features infinitely better. I hope so :D

Thanks again for the works guys and gals and hopefully this helps a little.