You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:47:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: D&D Pro Sports Adventuring... Again. This Time Searching For A DM! (3.5)  (Read 415 times)

Online Inerrant LustTopic starter

Hi, I'm Inerrant Lust. You may remember me from previous RPs like...

Not really, just one. A few weeks ago I started looking for players in this thread. So... I got so many people wanting to play that I felt bad about turning any of them away... so now I want to find another DM to run a game in the same theme.

I like this idea, I really do. And I think that it shouldn't really exclusively belong to me. I want to see what another DM could do with the idea and how far they would run with it. If a little good RPing gems result from it, I'll be happier than a sailor on a weekend pass.

As for the setting itself? Still pretty vague. I'll give a quick run-down.

Adventuring is a world-wide pasttime. Most people watch it via public scrying as we would watch football or the olympics. 24-7 there's an adventure going on and somebody's watching it. It has basically become the central obsession of the world, going so far as to dominate entire economies and cultures. High-fantasy. Slight magitek.

So it's light-hearted and a often full of sex appeal (It sells, AMIRITE?)

I've avoided characterizing the setting to much, mostly throwing in just a few random nation/culture/character concepts that I think are cool without going overboard and giving them Tolkein-esque histories that extend millennia into the past, so I leave the rest to you.