You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:13:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Saguaro Saloon and the Town of Oasis REOPENED (New Players Wanted) [Light-H]  (Read 5063 times)

Offline MistressofPen

Re: Wild West Saloon Run by Women {Interest Thread} [Light-H]
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2011, 08:04:03 AM »
Then I'll leave that open for discussion (in the OOC Thread that is). I won't bother and make the beyond Oasis thread right now.

EDIT: Is anyone itching for a Saloon Thread about now?

*raises hand*

Offline ElizaTopic starter

IC Thread is up, link is in the first post. Main characters can post their intros there. The time will be around noon, one of the busiest times of the day.

Customers (that mean anybody) can also begin to post in there, but please no intros. Most likely customers won't be in the Saloon all day and most likely gone the next day. Customers, to make an appointment with one of the courtesans of the house (if unsure who are the ladies, go the character thread, which is linked in the first post), please go to the appointment thread (also linked in the first post).

Any other questions/suggestions from the staff, main characters or customers, please direct them to the OOC Thread

Re: Desert Saloon (Pianist Needed / Main Characters Needed) [Light-H]
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2011, 02:55:42 AM »
Updated

This thread will be the recruiting thread for main characters only.

Offline MistressofPen

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2011, 10:48:02 PM »
Cool.  It would be nice to have some "toys" to play with.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2011, 04:25:46 AM »
This game is growing to more than a saloon setting in the west, looking for a few more players.

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2011, 04:36:12 AM »
Is I'm not mistaken, I'd say you wanted to become a partner in this RP?

A few more players wouldn't hurt. Reminder: This Interest Thread is for those who are seeking to become a main character or a secondary character. If you wish to become a customer, either one-time or returning, please go to this thread.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:33:25 PM by Eliza »

Re: Oasis Desert Saloon Moving to Day 3 (Characters Wanted) [Light-H]
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2011, 03:16:30 AM »
Due to a very committed writer, or pair of writers, the Town of Oasis and the Saguaro Saloon are moving to Day 3.

I'm reopening this thread for new interested players. For those already playing, I'm planning to fast forward the time setting to two, maybe three weeks to a month from the initial start. Considering what the current players are comfortable with, I'll set a final chosen time change.

Online Capone

Bookmarking so I can give a skim on what's happened so far and see if I'm interested.