You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:40:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Half-Orc Nude Adventurer! (F/F, Futa/F, Futa/Futa, Freeform or System)  (Read 4627 times)

Offline KeelanTopic starter

So... I'm wanting to play a character based on an image, specifically this image, which is NSFW and is linked to Hentai-Foundry.  My plan is, essentially, to have her walk around... basically dressed how she is in that image: thigh-highs, maybe some gloves, magical equipment... but basically nude.  Not sure if she'll be a Futanari/shemale or a female, but that could be up for discussion.  I'm also thinking she has a Deadpool-inspired personality, in that she breaks the fourth wall, can see the text and the posts, and is generally a bit (bit?) crazy.  Point is a rather fun game, with exhibitionism and public nudity alongside many other kinks and adventuring.

Details can be discussed, and only sexual pairings my character will partake of will be Female/Female, Futanari/Female, and Futanari/Futanari.  Check my two O/Os and I'll check yours, to see if we're compatible and discuss the sexual and nonsexual elements alike, and note that this can be either a Freeform or System game, with the latter being D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder.

Essentially, if you think the character concept is interesting, PM me and we can discuss a way to make out a thread involving me playing her and... well, everything else.  PM or Post, either is fine, though I will not necessarily take the first person to contact me.