You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:09:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 1st time roleplay, thinking try out gender switch  (Read 684 times)

Offline ikeTopic starter

1st time roleplay, thinking try out gender switch
« on: April 22, 2011, 08:46:51 PM »
Hello all first time roleplaying.  nervous but ready to give it a try so be gentle please. 

I would like to try out gender switching if possible with me as a young male making the switch.

ideas 1) upcoming wedding with you as the bride or groom and one of the bridesmaids comes down with serious flu and you want things to be even so you talk me into filling in for the missing bridesmaid.  could be or not be related to the bride or groom.

2) prom where i lost a bet and the payment you request is for me to go as a girl to the prom

3) we are going on a vacation and my suitcase  ends up missing and the one i got is full of women's clothes.  the vacation could be a boyfriend/girlfriend turned girlfriend/girlfriend trip or the guys only trip that turned out not to be just guys only

open to other suggestions