You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:49:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Family that Love Built (seeking bi-female)  (Read 410 times)

Offline WykydTopic starter

The Family that Love Built (seeking bi-female)
« on: April 20, 2011, 06:17:08 PM »
SCENARIO - Neera, Victoria and Liam comprised a new kind of family. Neera was the free spirited daughter of hippies and taught kindergarten; Victoria was a down to earth work-a-holic from Beverly Hills who's parents had been very strict. Liam was the dark, broodingly handsome Irish/American who was the son of an American art dealer and an Irish sculptor/painter - he spent most of his childhood shuffled between the continents never really fitting in anywhere.

The girls had met as freshmen in college where they'd been thrown toghether as room-mates. They became the best of friends and eventually began to explore their broadening sexuality. It didn't take long before they became lovers. They met Liam while on summer break between sessions. They went on a backpacking tour of Ireland, staying in youth hostels and with friends they met along the way. Liam had been performing at a local pub and the girls were instantly enchanted. When it came time for them to return to college, Liam followed...renting an apartment near campass until graduation. After the girls graduated, the trio moved to London taking up residence in the house Liam's mother had left him.

For the last five years they have each been working in London, where they live as a family. They have a loving committed relationship that is just as strong as any marriage.

The role of Liam is already cast. What I am looking for is a female writer who is willing to play a bi-sexual woman in a long term relationship with the other two. I will give whoever is interested the choice between the two female roles. Please PM me if you think you might be interested! Thanks.