You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:07:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: TK's Shoebox- Looking for PFRPG games.  (Read 356 times)

Offline Blue LeahTopic starter

TK's Shoebox- Looking for PFRPG games.
« on: April 20, 2011, 01:32:40 PM »
Hello, E!

I've been running a lot of Pathfinder games since I got here, and am hoping to keep the ball rolling. However, I am currently at capacity as a GM, so I figured I'd check and see if I could find people willing to run some one on one campaigns that I could hand the reins over in.

To be honest, I don't necessarily have a specific plot in mind. I know that I enjoy games with an overarching plot, even if it's something loose, that ties together a bunch of different episodes in the character's overall journey, and thoroughly enjoy matching wits with a rival character. As to characters, I am currently leaning away from the traditional front-line classes like a Fighter or Barbarian (playing those in current tabletop games), and more towards the Witch and the Rogue.

What I know I am looking for is a long term game, preferably starting low (I enjoy starting at 1st level, and seeing my characters grow), and ending around 10th-15th level. I'm willing to play male or female characters, as the situation requires, though in either gender I'm looking to take more of a submissive role during sexual encounters.

As to kinks, I'm fairly open- So long as we keep it away from vore or torture / blood-play, I'm open to most anything. The occasional bad-end combat can be a lot of fun, and I really enjoy humiliation play.

So, if any of this appeals to you, please feel free to PM me and we can do some plot work!