You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:20:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Is it me or it's a glitch?  (Read 483 times)

Online IzuTopic starter

Is it me or it's a glitch?
« on: April 20, 2011, 05:39:08 AM »
Okay, so when I opened E today not everything loaded - I couldn't see the 'new' images next to the topics with new posts in it, I couldn't see all badges ('liege', 'lord', 'lady', etc.), not all avatars loaded. I needed to hit F5 to have some of them load, hit it again for the rest of them to load. I found out that in my bookmarks in order to see the image of 'new' I had to hover over the text or hit F5. I cleared my cookies, cache, history - everything, but it's still not working properly. And I have problems only on E, all the other sites I visit open perfectly with no problems, so it's not my connection. I use firefox, one of the older versions, 3.0.5 I believe. Erm... any ideas whether it's the firefox or something else? Is E broken to anyone else?

Offline Lord Drake

Re: Is it me or it's a glitch?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 05:40:45 AM »
>_>

It does work ok to me (firefox, too).

Offline Amelita

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 05:49:17 AM »
Works fine for me, with Firefox 4

Online IzuTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 06:54:21 AM »
Installed firefox 4.0 - seems that the problem is solved. Not a big fan of the new looking firefox though >.>

Offline Amelita

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 07:04:43 AM »
I've felt like killing the darn thing a few times, but it seems to be working without problems now. Kept crashing first after I got it  >:(