You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:26:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Fondest Wishes.  (Read 1446 times)

Offline BibliophiliaTopic starter

• Booty Brigadier. Keeper of the Brotherfucking Faith.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Bend and never break, kneel and never surrender.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
My Fondest Wishes.
« on: April 19, 2011, 04:02:07 PM »

I am very open as far as sexuality is concerned.  I am as willing and excited to play opposite a woman as I am a man, or a transgendered individual, or any other gender of player.  I would love to try out any combination of character sexualities and genders.  Trust me, the only limits I place upon my partners are based upon personality and skill.

I do ask that my partner be well-written, intelligent and confident.  I desire someone who is as invested in the story as I will be.  My plots tend toward the long-term, where plots, characters and relationships are developed fully.  If you just want to play out a one-shot, or a purely sexual fantasy, then I'm probably not the partner for you.

I ask that my partner be willing to give me at least two well-fleshed, competently-written paragraphs per post, and I will do the same.  I know that not everyone is as skilled as I when it comes to grammar and spelling, and I do not have a problem with that, but I find that excessive mistakes will bring out my inner English Major and I will be jarred from fully immersing myself in the story.

Oh!  I would rather any images of characters be real people or realistic artistic renderings, rather than anime.

Please, contact me by PM with the plot/s you'd like to play, rather than posting in here.

I want to note that I am only open to Forum roleplays.  I don't like IM or Email RP.

Now, onto my current plot ideas.

Right now I'm only looking to get involved in Light Group RPs with a focus on story development and characterization, rather than so much sex.  Though, sex is always nice to have added in, like nuts in the brownies.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 03:05:20 PM by Bibliophilia »

Offline Sethtwo

Re: My Fondest Wishes.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 07:44:39 PM »
Sent you a PM about Breaking the Unbroken.