Pop my bdsm girl-on-girl cherry? (F seeking F)

Started by Raevyn, April 19, 2011, 10:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raevyn

I joined E because I wanted to meet some cool people (check), and get a chance to write with, and hang with people outside of my usual circle of friends (check!). I've had the chance to write out some great scenarios with some really cool people, but there's one thing I haven't got around to doing yet and I'd like to give a whirl.

One of the things I'd like to try writing, but haven't quite worked up the courage to do, is some hawt girl on girl action. In all the writing I've done over the years - both on and off E, I've never had the opportunity to write this. I don't really have any ideas or preferences on scenarios, or genres - outside of the fact that I like BDSM and non-con stuff, and that I'd be looking to write a submissive role.

So..I guess I'm looking for someone who'd like to write girl-on-girl bondage, but would be patient enough to write with someone who a) has no real story ideas and b) has never, ever written anything sexual with a chick.

If you think you could be that person, it'd be super-awesome if you could drop me a PM.

I'm generally pretty good about replying quickly, but I am in Europe, and have an annoyingly demanding job, so you may want to take that into consideration before potentially agreeing to help me out.

My ons and offs are conveniently located beneath my avatar for you to take a look at.
"Don't think this means anything. This is just pillow talk, baby."