Here is my idea repository. All ideas will be contained on the first post, with edits made as needed.
My O/Os can be found through my profile, though generally speaking I'm ok with some stuff and I'm willing to experiment. While I do expect some degree of grammar competency and good length, I'm not asking for english majors and novelists.
As annoying as it can be, I have no idea how to RP or write romance, so if a romance idea comes up, I would appreciate it if you could paitiently sit through any concerns I have or point out flaws in my posts. Actually, even if it isn't a romance story I'd love it if you pointed out flaws in my posts (usually via PM) so I can fix things.
2/3 plots in progess. Not taking RPs until one of them is finished.
- Name: Should Have Been a Vacation
- Genre: Modern + Fantasy
- Situation: A 30-something year old mercenary has grown tired of running around on other people's beck and call, and is especially tired of almost getting killed every other mission. Despite this, the mercenary company he works for has
conned talked him into taking another job. Real simple too; all he has to do is make sure some billionaire/archeologist's daughter is kept safe from any assassins that might show up in the dead of night for the next month or so. Nothing he hasn't done before. Of course, things start taking very unexpected twists the moment he lets his gaurd down...
- Roles: I'll be playing the merc, a mage named Anthony who specializes in illusions but also has a unique capacity for more peculiar spells and very efficient offenses. In any case, underestimating him will be the last thing you do.
Other than having to be female, the role you'll be playing is up to you. Maybe you could be the young woman Anthony was hired to protect. Maybe you want to be an assassin caught up in one of his carefully laid out traps. Or maybe you have another delicious idea~
- Note: I have a different methodology for how magic works in this setting, so I'll need to inform you about that. And yes, this is both modern and fantasy, for those concerned.
- Name: Tsunderes R Us
- Genre: Modern + Romance (?)
- Situation: Two highschool/college students have the hots for each other. They know it, their friends know it, their teachers know it, EVERYONE knows it. One little problem. Well, two actually. They refuse to admit it and every time they are in conversational distance they end up butting heads and insulting each other. Will they ever get along?
- Roles: So, we're two fairly average highschool/college students (either or works for me) that happen to have a similar affliction of personality that makes getting them to admit they like someone similar to pulling teeth. I'm the guy, you're the girl. The exact circumstances that might lead to them having a healthy relationship can be discussed, or we can do it as we go along.
- Notes: Don't know what a tsundere is? Look here
- Name: Pact of the Pack
- Genre: Modern + Fantasy
- Situation: This is a world where fantastic races such as vampires, werewolves, fairies and the like have entered a truce with each other and humans. All of these beings have lived peacful coexistant lives for as long as anyone can remember...except for a particular werewolf and human. In a sleepy town in the US, a rivalry brews between two classmates. He is the heir to the most powerful and influencial werewolf packs in North America, and she...is really just some bratty bitch that loves taking advantage of his family's honor before reason mentality. Little does she suspect that he has grown tired of her childish game, and has recently looked deep into tribal law to find a way around the law against thoughtless murder. What he has learned is that, under circumstances of a verifiable threat to their life, a human can be taken into the protection of a pack member, and under other circumstances, a human can prove themselves worthy of joining the pack via a "hazing". He is confident that his plan for revenge will have her dangling from the pack's loins like a bitch in heat. Will she catch on and turn the tables in time?
Warning: Will likely involve heavy bondage, sexual torture, group sex and any number of other things, though I'll try to keep the scenario as agreeable to you as possible.
- Roles: I'll be playing Timothy, male heir to the most influencial werewolf tribe in North America and he loathes your character, to the point where he's willing to arrange a situation that gives him the power to do anything short of maiming and killing her. Considering that his pack likes staying in their old, traditional ways and incorporating them into the modern world, they will most likely be behind Tim's decision to turn your cahracter into a cum hungry breeding slut. Speaking of which, if it is neccessary for another pack member to show up, I'll be in control of them.
Your character will be the bane of Tim's existence, and has been since they were young. Regardless of whether or not any harm was meant by her obsessive teasing of Tim, she's about to be in a world of terror and sex. Other than all of that, everything about her is entirely up to you.