An Alan Rickman RP craving!

Started by fireflights, April 17, 2011, 11:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

Okay, I don't know why I want to do this...maybe it's because I am obsessed with Alan Rickman but I want to do an obsessed fan thing.

Alan Rickman had always been a humble man, never living above his means and always staying as true to himself as possible. His live in girl friend Rima was not some glamor girl, she had a brain and was pretty for the most part but not what someone would consider a star such as himself to have as a girlfriend for over twenty years. However, he goes off to a remote location in France for filming a movie and meets a young woman whom he strikes up a friendship with, she is the owner of the small inn that he is staying at and while developing their friendship she confesses how she truly feels and when she kisses him, he gives in for one night. But then when they wake up he has to decide if he will continue with the beauty who has captured his heart or return to the woman he had promised to love forever.

Now I will play either Rickman or the girl but I would prefer the girl, will be a romance and allot will be tied into emotions. Also pregnancy is possible so if you don't like that then please don't reply.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.