News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

mind of her own (looking for male)

Started by minxx, April 16, 2011, 06:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minxx

So, what I want here is something that's more like erotica and less like cyber sex. I want all our scenes, sexual or not, to be artistic and carefully worded. Now it sounds like a bit of pressure, but don't take it as such, it's really not that big of a deal, especially not for you, because if the game's not that fun, there's no point, right? I simply want an atmosphere about my RolePlay where I can especially work on writing erotic scenes the best possible way I can. I would hope that means luckily for you, that will make a game with me really satisfying, but I'm probably not that great so don't get your hopes up. ^^;

Also, this means that I don't necessarily want or need to make long posts in every post. If we both choose our words carefully, a sentence can be as powerful as an entire paragraph. I crave brevity, because I think it's a very powerful tool.

Keep in mind that in all my plots, everything I do is primarily very vanilla. I'm not huge on a lot of kinks that stray outside just having sex, so definitely ask me before we go for something.

Currently, the mood I am craving is: Romantic, Serious, Casual &O Plot Driven
However I am still open to games that are: One Shots, &O Sex Driven
In case you were wondering, &O is my symbol for and/or. :)

The Wolves MxF
I would like to play a game in which both of our characters are wolves, or essentially werewolves. Think about the whole shape-shifting human to wolf and back deal, and not necessarily anywhere in between unless it's an abnormality. We can discuss the details surrounding this situation, and this plot has a lot of flexibility. It primarily comes to me as a gritty romance. It can involve a lot of anger (and angry sex), or if you're really looking for dark, rape. Let me know when you contact me what kind of spin you'd like to take.

pimpdan

I like the werewolf idea, you interested in a roleplay were we both are crazy about each other but for various reason are attached to other people. the one of us is bitten and it goes from there....