You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:44:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Games that Nobles Play  (Read 596 times)

Offline HunterTopic starter

The Games that Nobles Play
« on: July 03, 2007, 07:08:49 PM »
High atop a hillside overlooking a lush valley stands a shining white castle made of a stone so light that it seems to glow in the morning sunlight. The soft sounds of early mornings can be heard as various people, some of noble birth and others not, partake of their daily activities.

In the valley below rests a prosperous town, busy with the hustle and bustle of ordinary life. From all over do people gather, intent on the day to day activities of just surviving. The boredom is occasionally broken by the clashing of swords or the swirling of magic but all in all it's a good place to be.

It's just a part of the games that nobles play...

As you might guess: Hunter is hankering for a bit of court intrigue, political manipulation, and lots of good old sex.  I'm thinking about (idealistic, not realistic) medieval France, set in a Duke's realm.  Lots of room for just about anything you want.

So, who's interested?

Offline MadPanda

• Grand High Exquisitor and Errant Knave-in-Chief
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • I'm letting my anima out of her box to frolic...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Games that Nobles Play
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 02:13:26 PM »
Ooo, ooo, twist my arm...

;D ;D ;D

Nothing like a little pillow talk to go with the stabbing of backs and the purloining of letters!

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 04:37:26 PM »
*calmly twists MadPanda's arm*

Offline Valerian

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 04:40:11 PM »
I do like reading this sort of thing, but I can never be conniving and manipulative enough to join in the backstabbing...

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 04:41:35 PM »
Join the club.  *winks*  But if you don't try then you'll just never be good enough.