You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:04:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A first time for everything...  (Read 729 times)

Offline crazycarltTopic starter

A first time for everything...
« on: July 02, 2007, 11:27:58 PM »
Hello. First things first, my ons and offs:

Well, I'm looking for a partner for one-on-one, obviously. Something interesting and fun. I'm being terribly vague, I know. While I'm not very good at constructing stories and situations (unless inspired) I do put a lot of effort and dedication into the RPs that I participate in. I hope to find somebody that can match my enthusiasm, keep things fun, interesting, enticing, and sexy. I try to accomodate anything I can and I'm always interested in something new.

When I first arrived here I was afraid I'd landed in the wrong place for my particular fetishes, but now I have some hope that regardless I can still have fun and meet interesting folks here.

I'm up for PM or Forum games or, for the frequently avaliable and interested, for IM-based games. Just contact me to discuss.

Looking forward to it, Cheers. :)

Offline crazycarltTopic starter

Re: A first time for everything...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 01:27:48 PM »
Since it's been a week and I haven't seemed to garner any interest, I thought I'd post a little addendum.

I did begin one RP with Dijeon and in case anybody wanted to see a sample of my writing, here's the link.