You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 11:13:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Come play with me in TROPICO!  (Read 809 times)

Offline Celestial GoblinTopic starter

Come play with me in TROPICO!
« on: July 02, 2007, 03:40:25 PM »
I'm playing this game, where I am a benelovent, democratically elected ruler of a small Carribean nation. I do not opress my people, really.

Game description

In this game, I can not only control the development of my island paradise, but also monitor the lives of every individual citizen.

Each citizen has a name, job, home, family, skills, political alliegances, needs and wants.
Each citizen can be a leader of one of the political factions and ever run for a president against me.

Of course who would want to run against the beloved El Presidente? Now, Tropico is a paradise! As soon as we implement my great plan, it will be the best place to live in the world! (right now we only have a 5 farms, shanty town and a huge presidental palace).

So, I invite you take a boat into my game and be one of the citizens. I can keep track of 9 people and give them custom names.
I will post every 2-3 days and give you a report on how you are doing!

When making your character, please make following choices:
Political beliefs:
(there are 6 types of factions in the game:capitalist, communist, militarist, religious, intellectual and ecologist. you can belong to more than one. pick up to 4 and give them priority)
Education level:
(no education, school, college. this determines what jobs you can work)
What kind of job you'd like the most:
(no guarantee you will get it. however, if you want to be a soldier, cop, doctor, priest, teacher, farmer, lumberjack, miner, journalist, showgirl or whatever ever, let me know and i'll try to steer it that way)

Offline Swedish Steel

Re: Come play with me in TROPICO!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 03:44:57 PM »
Oooooh, I love Tropico! Been years since I played it though.

Offline Lilian

Re: Come play with me in TROPICO!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 07:33:30 PM »
EL GRUNDO! I am a military soldier with school training. I believe in Military, first. Communism, second. Ecology, third. And Intellectualism, fourth.

I should reinstall Tropico. Darn was that darn fricken fun. =3