You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 24, 2017, 06:41:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Anime Black Butler SL  (Read 927 times)

Offline imaginationpenTopic starter

Seeking Anime Black Butler SL
« on: April 12, 2011, 07:58:41 PM »
Ok so... a former RP partner of mine got my amped up on this story and then all the sudden became uninterested, but left me hooked! If anyone knows of/likes this anime, I'd really like to find a partner to play Sebastian. I could either play Ciel, or a character I created to be similar to Ciel, named Benjiman. I'd love to play this with someone!
And for those of you who do not know what Black Butler is, but may be interested... here is a picture of the pairing I'm searching for:

This is Ciel, who I would play.

This is Sebastian, ... in human form.
This partnership is of course (MxM). I'd like story/plot over sex, and since I am not yet a member that would be ideal, haha. Anyone interested? <3

Offline Andais

Re: Seeking Anime Black Butler SL
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 06:50:25 PM »
Ooooo, LOVE this show!

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 07:05:05 PM »
Yesss!! a reply!! haha. I love this show too!
would you be interested in playing at all? if not, that's fine :P

Offline The Evermaster

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 07:16:15 PM »
I was dragged here by the word anime and even if I do not know this show, so for now I'll skip the offer I may counsel you to check the manga "Orchestre Royal ddel Guignols" by Kaori Yuki if you do not already know it.
The art is very similar to that of the image posted here and I suppose even the genre: Orchestre Royal talks about a plague that transform people in dolls (quite similar to the usual zombie apocalypse) who could be destroyed by certain sacred tunes. The whole settings is pretty baroque and while the manga is still running it should hardly reach 10 volumes so it would not be a great expense.

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 07:42:42 PM »
Evermaster, thank you for stopping by! This definately sounds like an anime I would be into! Usually I do not watch anime, besides Wolf's Rain, but I did look into this one and got hooked!  :-[ I will try to look up "Orchestre Royal ddel Guignols" soon. I would suggest that you look up this anime, Black Butler, if you have not seen it yet - all of the episodes from season 1 (i think) are on Hulu (dubbed and subbed). If you find you are interested in the anime, I'll always be here to play it :3 !!

Offline Andais

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 09:25:58 AM »
I would be interested! So you just need a Sebastien?

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 01:42:38 PM »
yes, and i would play ciel or some form of ciel. we could iron out the details. We could either double play other servants/people if you'd like. i prefer 1 on 1 RPs and don't mind to double play.

Offline SinClaire

• Sinful Butterfly
  • Deverified
  • Orgiest
  • ʚɞ The world is a butterfly's dream ʚɞ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 04:31:50 PM »
Sebastian-sama <3 **

Erm, yeah. Had to go fangirl over this XD

Best of luck finding a partner, and have fun!

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 05:52:10 PM »
Haha! :P too funny sinclaire! <3 Thank you.