You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:14:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Do you have a facebook page?  (Read 4128 times)

Offline Caela

Re: Do you have a facebook page?
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 09:53:46 PM »
Yeah I do, but only because I am not one of those people who friends everyone. I don't play any of the games and the only people on my friends list are people I've actually met, and care about in my RL.

Offline Alysanthia

• But I'm always dreaming, even when I'm awake; it is never finished.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Great heroes need great sorrows and burdens.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2011, 10:30:44 PM »
I have a FB and I enjoy the site, it lets me keep it touch with my family, friends, H.S. people, and most of all my boyfriend. Since he lives so far away and have different schedules it is nice to log on and see that I have a message from him, also my friends and I goof off way to much on our status for FB not to be fun. If someone tries to start drama I delete them and block annoying status updates all the time.

And yeah I use my real name so family and friends can find me easier... Do you know how AWESOME it is for the sister you never knew existed look you up and get in contact with you all because she remembers the last name of your bio-mom? Pretty awesome if you ask me. O8)

Also thanks to my beau I'm completely addicted to the Blitz Through Time game, I'm always trying to beat his score. xD

Offline little princess

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2011, 11:52:52 PM »
I just made one to keep in contact with friends since I just left school

Offline Yorubi

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 12:12:43 AM »
No, was stalked a bit before by someone (which luckily it wasn't to huge of a deal) and my friend had a stalker that actually went and seen her and all that from her Myspace page. Simply put, a restraining order happened and just... bleh. Pretty much made me decide to never do social media do to that and my own personal experience.

Online Oreo

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2011, 12:00:26 AM »
I have one. It makes an easy way for my close friends and family to keep in touch and share pictures. I could do without all the fluff the site offers, but the rest suits my needs.

Offline CmdrRenegade

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 11:27:22 AM »
I have one. It's great for when people have something interesting. Though I'm sick to death of the baby pics. My one friend insists on maintaining year by year albums of her children's lives and updates them frequently , clogging my news feed. I wish there was a way to block just the baby updates.

Offline Scribbles

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 11:38:15 AM »
No, I don't. The thought of so much information on myself being so freely accessible bothers me more than just a little.

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 12:37:38 PM »
No, I don't. The thought of so much information on myself being so freely accessible bothers me more than just a little.

+50