Family Openings (IM and Forum-based), Supernatural and Modern

Started by Dariusfallenstar, April 11, 2011, 05:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusfallenstar

Greetings,

There have been rumblings of interest in the areas of starting a family-based roleplay for a while (some of which have gotten off the ground). The IM request thread died, so I am opening the floor to several openings and options:

Supernatural Family Rp

See the link for the starter idea and initial posts. No need to read the middle parts, unless you want the hotness. This roleplay has room for brothers, cousins, sisters, mothers, etc. We're currently holding it open for (2) additional regular (1-3 times a week) posters and up to 3 additional irregular (1 time a week or less) posters.

While the thread has been mostly super hot smut thus far, we're more than willing to expand it into divergent and interesting plots, particularly with regular posters.

Modern Family Rp

This modern roleplay is darker and has room for all manner of devices, from animals to orgies. The plot is slower in developing but probably much thinner than the first.

This roleplay has room for brothers, cousins, sisters, mothers, etc. We're currently holding it open for (2) additional regular (1-3 times a week) posters and up to 3 additional irregular (1 time a week or less) posters.

----

We are also seeking people who would be willing to participate in either/both of these roleplays via IM and in group forums (to be posted/transcribed afterward onto the forum).

If there's a lot interest and there grows a need to screen carefully, I'll make a more formal posting with room for character sheets and what not. Feel free to email me if you are interested in joining to discuss where we can bring you in.

Thanks.