You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 10:01:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Let me be your Prisoner  (Read 642 times)

Offline OphanTopic starter

Let me be your Prisoner
« on: April 10, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »
Yes that's right, this little soldier right here is craving to be someone's Prisoner. Wither its a Prisoner of War during World War 2, a Modern Warfare, World War 3, some war that is happening in some fantasy setting. I don’t care. I just want my little soldier girls or boys to be captured and made into the enemy army’s little bitch hobby and/or play thing.

Some kinks I would like to include is: Knife Play, Gun Play, Heavy SMDS, Mdom or Fdom, Blindfolding, Mental/Emotional Torture as well as Physical Torture, Uniforms, Dogtags, Older Doms,….and any other kinky thing you can think of.

I would like this to be a one on one but I also would not mind people that are willing to play more then one character or have this turn into a three way with one other submissive played by a third party.

Me-”Closet Submissive” POW
You- Very Dominate Enemy Soldier.

Plots will be made via PM after we both agree on what kind of setting and kinks we want to use. 

Offline Kate

Re: Let me be your Prisoner
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 06:50:26 AM »
hey have a look at my ons and offs if you think i am suitable to rp solo with you tell me which theme u have in mind I may be your sort

Offline centurion101

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 03:23:56 PM »
Commandant reporting....  check me out see if you want to be in the Prison.   >:)

Offline OphanTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 10:30:44 AM »
Thank you everyone that has sent me PMs and posted with in this topic. I will have all PMs answered or sent by Friday.

Seeing that I got a great number of request I will be locking this topic and taking no more request with this subject.

Thanks everyone hand have a great day.