Crossroads High - an anime crossover type RPG - accepting again.

Started by Dath, April 09, 2011, 12:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

Given my fondness for Anime/Manga/Video Game Characters I've decided to give this a go.

This is a crossover RPG and as such any Anime, Manga or Video Game character that will fit in will be allowed - Uberpowered characters such as DBZ Super Saiyans however are not allowed

Storyline
It has been five years since the event that shook up the Japanese education system. Eighteen Schools were destroyed over the course of three years, one boy stood in the middle of the fire and the flames challenging all those who would oppose him. Uchiha Itachi. A boy whose capabilities saw him destroy two schools in his first year of schooling, followed by seven the second year and nine the final year.

The government was in a dilemma, they couldn't ignore the existence of individuals with powers above those of normal humans anymore. They went public and opened Crossroads High, a peculiarly English named school whose purpose was to guide Japan's other wannabe heroes and villains, to train them and to tame them for society. Within a couple of years they began to take in foreigners to bolster the school's reputation.

After the original incident, Itachi fell back into the shadows of his family's company, a drug company that is rumored to be more than a little shady. He got out of his little adventure unharmed. Now these five years later his younger brother Sasuke has begun his version of his elder brother's rampage, can the purpose of the School foil the plans of the young Uchiha...?

Premise
This RPG is focused around the Protagonists trying to defeat the Antagonists or vice versa, it takes place in Tokyo. It's a combat RPG but also Sexual Roleplay is encouraged. Players may choose to take a Canon character or make their own. Be aware that Canons should be played within the spirit of that character but not exactly as they are in their respective Anime/Manga/VG.

Signups?
So you're interested and wish to join? Good! Here is the signup form for it!

Name:
Age: (16-18 is typical age for students though exceptions can be made - though not below 16 of course due to site rules, you may play below 16 but you will not be allowed to deal with any sexual RP with that character.)
Alignment: (Protagonist, Antagonist or Neutral)
Abilities: Your character's abilities in combat
Weapons:
Appearance:
Nationality/Race: Due to the school's creation they have found that not only are there people from other countries with special abilities but also people with special races, so far Elves appear to have been found amongst the people taken in.

Seeking:
As aforementioned this is a crossover RPG and the main Antagonist is Uchiha Sasuke, I am seeking someone to play him as well as other Anime characters (suggested series for this; Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Rosario Vampire, Aiki - anything where the characters are not DBZ levels of powerful).

I should also point out Antagonists don't necessarily have to follow Sasuke and can create their own agenda, but the Sasuke character is out to destroy the school via devious means rather than his brother's way of destroying everything with his hands.

So seeking; Protagonists, Antagonists, Sasuke player, Teacher characters.

Reports:
Sources at the schools that have seen disasters happen at them last year state that it is impossible to implicate Uchiha Sasuke as the cause. According to several teachers and students at the schools he was a complete gentleman and the causes of destruction appear to be legitimate accidents, as such it is impossible to prevent Sasuke from continuing to exist in our education system. We have however recognised his fighting ability and have collectively decided to send him to Crossroads High in Tokyo.

Another similarity noticed during investigation of the rubble was that there appears to be a greater use of the drug 'Venus' in the schools that Sasuke has visited, though it is impossible to tie this to him also as this was already a problem we were having but generally controlling. Venus is a 'drug' in that it alters the injected person's personality. It is in reality a very powerful aphrodisiac virus that evolves quickly, we have yet to make a countermeasure to it but because of what it is it can put great strain on the body's immune system, not to mention it has increased our young pregnancy rate due to the lack of care for anything but sex whilst affected by it. The infection rate is best described as close to the speed of the infection of the RAGE Virus from 28 Days Later - a rate we previously thought impossible, it is fortunately impossible to spread it in it's current incarnation.

---
CURRENTLY ENROLLED CHARACTERS

Protagonists:
Atla Havendale (Dath)
Hinata Hyuga (Zombie)
Nicole Mercu (Fallenpaladin7)
Tsutomu Senkawa/Birdy Cephalon Altera (B25Mitch)
Kuruma (Idej)

Neutrals:
Ginei Morioka (Pimpdan)
Kuja Garlandson (Chaznia)

Antagonists:
Nissu-Vanodda (Ironwolf85)

If I have missed out any information feel free to tell me, I have the feeling that I have. Also ask questions and I'll throw them into this post!

I SHOULD POINT OUT: The characters will all be living together due to it being a special school, rooms will be 1 room per 2 people

SpiralSpider

I like mindfuck crossovers like this once in a while. XD

Here's my idea:
Name: Kuja Garlandson
Alignment: Neutral - events in the storyline will bring him either way.
Abilities:
Enters into a state of Trance where his power increases and his appearance changes.
Can summon mystical beings
Final Fantasy Black Magic
Tougher than he looks.
Weapons: Kuja is a mage and as such doesn't do much close-combat fighting. The only weapons he has are his good looks and magic.
Appearance: Dark blue eyes and silvery-grey hair that has an insurmountable feathery cowlick.
Nationality/Race: Genome - He is the result of genetic engineering...
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

luphawk

This interests me, I’ll work something up and get back to you.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Dath

Not a bump, just thought I should add my own character separate from my wall of text above.

Name: Atla Havendale
Abilities: Magic Cards (Traps and direct Strikes), Internal Magic (Can cast using her internal pool of magic), Quick casting (can create 5 orbs of varying elements which float around in a ring just above her head, she can grab these orbs and combine them to make spells of varying power and utility), Swordplay.
Appearance: Stands around 5'2" slim, with 32C Breasts, though this you can't really see due to her clothing being designed to give a feel of her being chubby and incapable of quick movement. Though when she isn't pretending to be chubby she actually wears skirts and tunics designed to work with he figure. She has Silver hair cut into the 'Princess Cut' hairstyle and has Golden eyes. On her belt is a small holder for cards and on the back of the belt is a large bag which hangs off, this contains her shortsword.

Further Information: - An excerpt from her final report from her secondary school in England.
Atla has shown signs of being lazy outside of school, having been seen many a time just before a class doing her homework beforehand or simply not turning it in. She seems unrepentant about this as she repeatedly does this despite her many detentions for this. Other than that Atla is a bright girl who often participates in class events.

One thing that has had me worried is rumours of bullying upon Atla, while she has never come to the staff and complained about it. Some students have come and spoken to us of it but say that she just gets on with life with a stoic attitude though she has lashed out at other pupils who have taken the deck of cards that she seems to always carry with her from her.

Atla seems to excel in PE and has shown to be the quickest in her year group at swimming, she has also taken to her extracurricular Japanese lessons with a gusto that I sincerely wish she would put into her homework.

In conclusion Atla has done well at this school and we wish her the best of luck in the future, she just needs to overcome her out of hours laziness and she will become a brilliant mind.

#Attached#
Atla has been recognised as a super powered human under the Trick Mage classification, as such she has been accepted for a foreign exchange program that will take her to Crossroads High in Tokyo. You will receive information shortly via post.

(Closet damn picture I could find that resembles her)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Flash Gorden

This looks pretty fun. I'll work on a character.

pimpdan

this looks fun

*goes off to think of a character*

also will it be 1st or 3rd person?

Dath

pimpdan

Name: Ginei Morioka
Alignment: Neutral (though leans towards protagonist)
Abilities: He can transform into a werewolf and gains supernatural speed, his acceleration and velocity being, according to rumour, the greatest of all yokai. He also is a user of karate though he tend to combine it with a hit and run style.
Weapons: his camera
Appearance:
human
werewolf
Nationality/Race: British werewolf

EDIT: extra info: Lived in Japan since he was three as his parents figured in Japan they could get mistaken for cosplayers if they were seen

Biles

Question, can one introduce a character that comes from an alternate combination mix of other anime universes?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Dath

Of course, if I'm understanding what you're saying you mean an Original character that mixes two or more anime universes? If not then could you explain the char you have in mind?

Ironwolf85

meh someone has to play the bad guy

Name: Nissu-Vanodda
Alignment: Antagonist
Abilities: Strengh and Speed are his greatest assets when exposed, especally speed, being a monster he's also supernaturally tough. in plain sight he hides by possessing a host body.
Weapons: Claws, teeth, anything he can get his hands on.
Appearance:at first glance he would look to be a lizardlike human with dark blue scales, tending towards the more human apperance, he has golden blonde hair done into a chinese braid so.
at the moment he is in the market for a host to hide him, with a lead on a student who seems to have a kink for creatures like him.
Nationality/Race:  Shadow Primal
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Biles

"Of course, if I'm understanding what you're saying you mean an Original character that mixes two or more anime universes?"

Something along that line. It can also mean that the character has combined skills and techs from these universes rolled into one. The character I was considering is a futanari bioroid whose techs, abilities, and skills are derived from 3 anime that plays on similar theme. Ghost In the Shell, Appleseed, and Armitage III.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Dath

Of course! ^^

Ironwolf I'm not sure I understand your character, is he a student? In which case he'd need to be a lot younger as the place only caters for the youth.

pimpdan

I think Ironwolf's chara intends to posses a student and use them as a host

Dath

Quote from: pimpdan on April 10, 2011, 08:34:37 PM
I think Ironwolf's chara intends to posses a student and use them as a host

Ah, this makes sense, I can dig that!

Ironwolf85

that is his plan, i realized that most of these games fall apart because they have no bad guys who do it well.
so i thought why not?
just as the heroes grow, so does he, he is no powerful overlord, but one day might become such.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Katra Alexion

The game looks very promising - however I do have one question: Anyway possible to snag Itachi for onesself? -lol- ;D

Dath

Quote from: Katra Alexion on April 11, 2011, 08:44:00 PM
The game looks very promising - however I do have one question: Anyway possible to snag Itachi for onesself? -lol- ;D

Aah, no, sorry, he's too old by this point ^^; - Sasuke is of course free though!

Katra Alexion

-snaps fingers- Dang, and her was the hotter brother too! I'll get back to you once I have thought up of a character concept.

Dath

Okay! An update of what is currently needed;
Protagonists (1 currently)
Antagonists (1 currently)
Sasuke
Girls! (seriously! sausagefest so far XP and I was hoping for a Hinata to seduce XP)

Zombie

I'll join in :3 Just need to think up of a character or find a character to drag from an anime. Half tempted to try Hinata, but I don't really watch Naruto enough to know a whole lot about it, so I'd be worried I'd go way out of character for her. xD

Dath

If you really want to play her then I could tell you all her combat moves and special abilities, other than that she's a shy girl who is absolutely adorable. Going slightly OOC in this is okay so long as it's not a complete overhaul, since it's not based in their own worlds they have a different past =3

Zombie

Quote from: Dath on April 12, 2011, 05:26:18 PM
If you really want to play her then I could tell you all her combat moves and special abilities, other than that she's a shy girl who is absolutely adorable. Going slightly OOC in this is okay so long as it's not a complete overhaul, since it's not based in their own worlds they have a different past =3

*debates between Hinata and my Bleach or Tokyo Mew Mew OC*

I know the basic jist of her personality and I'm used to playing shy, slightly awkward characters. So sure why not, I'll play her. If you can give me her moves/abilities that'd be really appreciated. :3 But as I said I've only watched the show a few times, so if you use any names or anything special within the anime, I probably wont know and have to look it up. xD

Dath

Of course!

Byakugan: The bloodline limit of the Hyuuga clan, a pair of eyes that can be activated to see Tenketsu (chakra points) on other people, also allows the user to see chakra.flow, see through clothes (for the anti-spy/closet pervert) and see over large distances. Has one small blind spot but otherwise gives 360 degree radial sight.

Jyuuken: The fighting style developed to take advantage of the Byakugan. A mainly top heavy fighting style which relies on straight palm strikes and pokes to Tenketsu rather than punches and kicks. Very chakra based, should a tenketsu be poked it will be closed (or opened if already closed), rendering that part either sluggish or paralysed if enough holes are plugged in that part. (also known as Gentle Fist)

Eight Trigrams 64 Palms: One of the main attacks, uses incredible speed and precision to suppress the opponent whilst closing all 64 Tenketsu. Begins in a circle full of symbols only the Byakugan user can see.

Protection of the Eight Trigrams 64 Palms: A defensive ability where Hinata spins and waves her arms around, shooting out tiny beams of chakra, these beams are strong enough that anything coming within the sphere will be pummeled. Introduced as a filler arc ability, not in the Manga. Hinata's own ability.

Kaiten: An ability like Hinata's Protection except it's quicker to pull off but arguably uses more chakra as it's a full release of Chakra from the body. (also called Divine Whirl)

Gentle Lion Fists: More like a stat boost, the user channels chakra into their palms until the glow blue, the glow takes the form of Lion Heads on the fists, this ability allows the palms to do crushing amounts of damage.

There's another that I'll edit in when I get home to see it, it's a ranged attack. Hope that helps!

when yer ready, post up yer Hinata profile =3