You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:55:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Now you too can rant like Charlie Sheen!  (Read 527 times)

Offline StattickTopic starter

Now you too can rant like Charlie Sheen!
« on: April 08, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »

Offline StattickTopic starter

Re: Now you too can rant like Charlie Sheen!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 04:11:05 PM »
I'll go first:

ďI am on a drug. Itís called Satan. If you try it once, you will carve. Your penis will melt off, and your in-laws will shit over your stabbed body Ö Iím tired of pretending like Iím not duty-pantsóa total freaking orthodontist from Uranus. Iíve got cheeta blood, Venus DNA! Ö They picked a fight with a unicorn. Theyíre trying to take all my cupcakes and leave me with no means to drive my family. Itís not seismology ! They owe me an apology while Squirting my labia Ö I donít think people are ready for the fart Iím delivering, and delivering with a sense of boner-panted love. I exposed ducks to magic! Hereís your ordinary vaginal secretions test. Next one goes in your pee hole!Ē

Offline RP7466

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 04:33:52 PM »
ďI am on a drug. Itís called Tim Boner. If you try it once, you will puke. Your shlong will melt off, and your cousin will run over your stabbed body Ö Iím tired of pretending like Iím not hotóa total freaking whore from mars. Iíve got wombat blood, zeus DNA! Ö They picked a fight with a sasquatch. Theyíre trying to take all my hammers and leave me with no means to stroke my family. Itís not butt doctoring! They owe me an apology while pounding my ear Ö I donít think people are ready for the hole Iím delivering, and delivering with a sense of sucky love. I exposed tables to magic! Hereís your spooge test. Next one goes in your sphincter!Ē
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 04:47:37 PM by RP7466 »

Offline gaggedLouise

• Quim Queen | Collaborative juicy writer
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • Bound, gagged and unarmed but still dangerous.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 05:03:06 PM »
Sheen wasn't first:

"You're a liar, which comes through in the fact that the scene that occurred between you and Jacqueline Bisset at Francis* last week isn't in your film at all. And I can't help asking myself why the director character is the only one that doesn't shag around in Day and Night"

-climactic taunt from a 1973 letter by French movie director Jean-Luc Godard, where he's lambasting his old friend and somewhat more successful fellow director Francois Truffaut, and a dozen other people in the business. Godard had just seen a press screening of Truffaut's film Day and Night ("La Nuit Amťricaine") where the director is also playing the director character in the film; the action ereolves around rtge shooting of a fictitious film. Godard finished the letter by pleading for Truffaut to go in as financier of his own next film with a couple million francs - not very psychological, but I bet he had downed a lot of whisky before he set pen to paper. The entire letter is vintage Charlie Sheeny stuff.

*a high-end Paris restaurant
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 05:06:26 PM by gaggedLouise »