You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 19, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Break Me(Interests and Character Sheets) - Andyz is the new GM-  (Read 18989 times)

Offline AriesChanTopic starter

So...this may be more smut than plot but it DOES have a plot!! This basically takes place in a brothel/slave house and centers around the new women working there and their relationships with clients and their master/mistress.

~~~~~~~~
The “Madame Rouge” is a highly successful brothel and strip bar,every so often they take in new girls and there is an auction amongst the men (and some women) to see who gets to own who. Once the girls have been purchased, their training in the art of sex and seduction begins.....along with work at the brothel of course~

~~~~~

Here are Sheets:

Name:

Age(For girls: 17-25):

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel:

Owner of/Property of (to be filled out later):

Other:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:52:55 PM by AriesChan »

Online Elven Sex Goddess

• All doorways lead to adventure.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • "Imagination is the fruit of sensuality"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Break Me(Interests and Character Sheets)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 09:43:20 PM »
Looks like can be fun,  I'll do up a character for one of the girls to be auction. 

Online Elven Sex Goddess

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 10:44:01 PM »
Character submission for your approval

Name: Karita Maya

Sexuality:  Heterosexual

Appearance:  Maya is Japanese beauty from Tokyo, Japan.  Her petite and youthful looks give her a teenager appearance.    Long brunette hair, that she normally wears in pig tails    Near sighted,   Maya needs to wear glasses.   The glasses help give her that school girl look.   Her eyes despite the glasses,  she has brilliant blue eyes a sign of water.

Personality:  Maya is extremely submissive.   She forever has always been the follower even amongst her peers.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel:  Maya two years earlier had come to the United States on a work visa.    Due to an error on her part,  a costly mistake she would lose her job.   She would then go through a series of low pay jobs for the next year and half.   With her current visa expiring a new one will be needed for her to stay in the states.    Again unemployed and desperate.   A friend suggests she go and work at the brothel.  Of course Maya assumed she get a job as waitress on the wait staff of the place.  Of course with her extreme submissiveness she is ripe pickings for being auction off.  Along with the fact she in the current climate is in the states without a work visa that has just expired.   

Property of:  Dominic Nasteal

Other:  Through Maya prefers heterosexual,  she will go bi for clients and master.  This is because of her submissive nature.  Native language Japanese,  Secondary English with southern accent.   Her original job brought her to live in Atlanta for a time.   Where her command of the English language was influenced by the southern dialect. 

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:08:14 AM by Elven Sex Goddess »

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 10:56:44 PM »
Here's an idea I've got that's a bit raw as one of the trainers, but occasionally working in the brothel.  Let me know what you think.

Name: Rebecca Starshine

Age(For girls: 17-25): 25

Sexuality: Hermaphrodite, but prefers females

Appearance:  Her casualwear is a gray sweater, sneakers and jeans when off duty, but during auctions and when working at the brothel she loves to doll it up in a leather catsuit and heels.  When training, she's been known to disguise herself either as a woman or man, depending on the needs of the slave and the slave's owner.  Her major outfits therein are a tuxedo and low-cut silk red dress.

Personality:  Rebecca is a mix of gentle but firm, sympathetic but understanding that the business is rigid and knowing that being too kind as a trainer will only make it worse for the slave later on.  She's been known to hold a girl who's been crying to let her work herself out of tears, and then start back to work without skipping a beat.  However, her main skill is that she'll watch a slave, figure out exactly what she needs and work at that girl's pace.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel:  Rebecca started out as one of the servers, then worked her way to the brothel.  It wasn't until the headmistress saw her teaching some of the other girls, though, that she ended up being one of the trainers.  She lives onsite and has dedicated her life to being as helpful as she can to the poor souls therein.

Other:  I have a few other ideas if this doesn't seem like a good fit.  I'm very flexible.

Offline Laughing Hyena

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 11:59:37 PM »
Name: Dominic Nasteal

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: He is quite dominant in his personality even when he is not speaking as he seems to always measure someone for their strengths and weaknesses and exploits those advantages. He is however respectful and honors agreements towards others that are brave enough to strike a bargain with him. When with a woman he takes absolute delight in controlling them and making them do any dirty deed he asks of them.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: One of the supporters of the brothel Dominic is wealthy and powerful amongst the underworld of organized crime. Capable of keeping the police in the dark of the illicit activities, he is given free reign of the surrounding areas. He struck a bargain with the owner of the brothel who provides immunity from the law in exchange for a small cut and minor involvement in the training of other newly acquired girls. He is honorable when he makes such a bargain but quite ruthless towards those who cross him

Other: He fancies exotic women of both the south and the east and is highly interested in claiming one of those. He actually enjoys a touch of cosplay from the ladies and also enjoys restraining them and torturing them with pleasure until they submit to him completely. Hell if he was ever truly fortunate in the sexual exploits he would try and get ahold of a pair of twins for his private enjoyment as well but alas some things never work out the way one hopes they do.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 12:01:46 AM by Laughing Hyena »

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 01:41:28 AM »
Haven't heard anything about this in a while and wanted to check in.  What's the news?

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 09:22:54 AM »
well, your character is fine, as are the others ^^. i am working on the two of mine and then we may have enough for you guys to pick slaves and then start

Online Elven Sex Goddess

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 10:06:22 AM »
Maya is looking forward to this starting and her life at the brothel.     ;)

Offline Laughing Hyena

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 10:13:18 AM »
Oh sweet mercy i hope i get my hands on some foreign exchange and exotic flesh

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 02:58:30 PM »
looks fun, would a bouncer/barman be okay?

That way its not just constant humping :P

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 08:41:41 PM »

Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Anderson

Age(For girls: 17-25): 17

Sexuality: She's never really thought about it (will be Lesbian)

Personality: She is a head strong girl who would rather go down in a bloody fight than take orders. She is known to speak her mind regardless of the time, place, or if she even knows what is being talked about. She has a low tolerance for cowards, having being raised by one, and can be quite manipulative and mean towards them. All in all, she's just a girl wanting her independence.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Her father was high in debt and after selling almost all they owned, his only options were to die or to sell his daughter. Of course, he took the cowards way out and sold his daughter to the brothel; the reason why Cassie hates cowards so much and holds a bit of contempt towards men. She doesn't remember much of her childhood, or to be more specific before her mother died, because she and her dad were always on the run. 

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 12:41:57 PM »
*feels ignored*

:(

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 09:55:44 PM »
oh! i am sorry >.< yea, a bouncer or other worker would be fine. You still may have to do some humping though. depending ^^

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 09:17:42 AM »
Name: Bill Dirnty

Sexuality: straight

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Calm and polite, he is a friendly face to all the guests of the Madame Rouge. He often likes to just let people talk, guiding them occasionally with questions so they can shed all the worries and woes at the bar. He is fiercely protective of 'his girls' and often takes it upon himself to handle any guests who have outstayed their welcome. When it comes to protecting his friends and co-workers you don't get much more ruthless than Bill, something more than one girl is indebted to him for. You would never know it looking at him though, not until its too late anyway.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Bill as a young man was one of the most talented up and coming barman in the world, he had won several competitions and worked for a famous city bar. He soon started to frequent the Madame Rouge with some high class customers he had become friends with. He fell in love with the place, the energy, the excitement and the girls; it was so much more than any bar he had worked at. More importantly though, he fell for one of the girls though he could never afford her. She of course rejected him and Bill stopped coming out of shame, his drinks began to lose their flavour as his passion dampened and he soon lost his prestigious job. He had accumulated some debts from his fast lifestyle and soon the collectors were coming knocking. Then he was saved by an offer, the owner of the Madame Rouge, wanted him to work for him/her. He wasn't sure about it but knew he had no choice, soon the magic of the Madame Rouge reignite his passion for his job however and now the Madame Rouge is known for having the best girls and the best drinks.

Other: He lives in the Madame Rouge in case other barstaff call in sick or there is trouble

Of course there will be humping :D

Offline minerva7790

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 10:08:35 PM »
Posting to indicate my interest! Will post my character sheet as soon as I find time!

Online abandoneddolly

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the shelf collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 10:55:28 PM »
Name:Alexia Summer

Age(For girls: 17-25):19

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:

Personality:headstrong and determind. Once she gets an idea in her head she will fight till theend to defend it. It also makes her a very loyal person.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel:Alexia decide to save the world, but its saving was not cheap. She found a man who was generous enough to give her several loans. With this she built a center in a poor town to help the young children there. While it was profitable to the kids as they now had a place to go and the carethey needed it was not profitable to her. She fell further and further in debt. When she was about to lose her center she begged the man to let it remain open, and struck a deal that he could have her instead. She was then sold to the brothel.

Owner of/Property of Alex Enson

Other:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 03:27:26 PM by abandoneddolly »

Offline KnightNelson20

• Ive Penetrated more than the Evil. (>'.(>O.O)>
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • At your service!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 01:35:24 AM »
Name: Alex Enson

Age(For girls: 17-25): 28

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: http://www.malemodel.us/athletic-muscular-fitness-photos/male-model-maarten/attachment/maarten01676/

Personality: Strong sense of humor with a hint of border line narcissistic .

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Alex is a world class boxer. Strong and victorious but because of this its hard for him to find a good woman to keep up with him. His fighting nature causes him to be rougher with his lovers than they seem to like some times. His loneliness is only quelled by his love for himself. Now on a off season he is taking the time out to find someone whom he can let loose on. Learning about “Madame Rouge” from a fellow boxer involved in the darker dealings of the world, Alex decided to check it out.

Owner of: Alexia Summer

Other: Has no problem throwing money around.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:43:08 AM by KnightNelson20 »

Offline minerva7790

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 04:40:18 AM »
Name: Nana Michiyuki

Age(For girls: 17-25): 19

Sexuality: Heterosexual, she thinks. She just doesn't think that much about it.

Appearance:

Personality: Nana was brought up in the belief that little girls should be seen and not heard. Being a smart girl, however, Nana uses her silence both as a sign of obedience and defiance. She is a strong-willed girl who usually only submits if things are in her favour, or if the consequences of not submitting highly outweigh the benefits. So far, the only people she absolutely listens to are her parents, not because she always agrees with them, but because she deems they have high authority over her.

Among equals, Nana can be a cheerful companion, if you can stand her sarcasm. There are few whom she would count close friends, however. No one in this world can be trusted, because each man only looks after his own interest.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Nana is the only child of an old Japanese tycoon and a younger German woman. Recently, her father's business had been losing money. The old man, desperate to save his company, which was founded by his grandfather, worked until his health suffered. In the end, he died of hypertension, leaving a huge pile of debts for his widow and daughter. Unable to settle her late husband's accounts, Nana's mother fled back to Germany to live in the protection of her own family, which was of substantial wealth and standing. She was unable to bring her daughter with her, however, and left Nana to fend for herself. But what could the young girl do against the debtors? Anguished that they could not kidnap the tycoon's wife in order to extract some money from her family, they kidnapped the girl instead. But if the mother would leave her daughter to her own fate, surely she would not pay any ransom for her. The debtors therefore made the decision to sell Nana to a brothel, in an attempt to recover some of their losses.

Other: Nana is a skilled pianist and violinist. And she's still a virgin.

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 05:52:02 AM »
oh yay~ i will have an Ic up after class today. All that submitted a trainer, can pick their girls now. that way I will know what to put in the opening post. Thankies~ If there is a girl left over then I will make a trainer for them ^^

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2011, 06:00:28 AM »
Since I know that not everybody likes futa, I'll open myself up for PMs so that people playing slaves can let me know if they're interested.

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2011, 06:16:04 AM »
i am interested~

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2011, 06:19:42 AM »
Should we only have one person we're training at a time?  Or can we multiple up?

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 03:32:38 PM »
just one but another trainer can give you permission to control their girl

Offline KnightNelson20

• Ive Penetrated more than the Evil. (>'.(>O.O)>
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • At your service!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011, 02:54:56 PM »
Well im ready to get this started whenever everyone else is.!!!

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2011, 07:18:14 AM »
IC : http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105411.0

OOC: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105412.0

So we will direct all conversation to the OOC and leave this thread for any one who becomes interested~

Offline jaimey

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 06:59:14 PM »
I'm kinda interested in being a trainer. Are you guys still open?

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 07:01:11 PM »
Yep.  You'll want to get something up quick, though, because the auctions are already going.

Offline jaimey

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 07:52:00 PM »
Character submission:

Name: Richard Zimmer

Age(For girls: 17-25): 28

Appearance: At 6'0'', Richard is somewhat tall and thus appears to be a bit on the slimmer side. He isn't incredibly muscular, but he also doesn't carry a great deal of weight on him either. He is somewhat slimmer in frame, thought it doesn't necessarily show all that well. He has dark brown hair and rather angular features. He's relatively handsome, and typically dressed in a pair of black slacks, a white button-up shirt, and a tie.

Personality: Richard seems friendly and meek, but hides his inner demons from others until he gets into a room one-on-one with a woman. In the outer world, he is a respectable professor, one with considerable patience and a bit of charm, but is otherwise not very interesting to those around him. He lives alone and tends to break off any relationships he has for fear that his mates won't accept him for who he is and what he demands in the bedroom. In the brothel, and especially with his newfound purchase, he unleashes his inner demons and dominates his slave utterly, using her for everything he can think of. He will sometimes abandon his bondage desires for a more intimate affair, but only after a considerable amount of time using the woman to submit to his will. His professional attitude and experience as a teacher causes him to be much more demanding in the bedroom, but he always rewards his "students" in the end for all their work.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Richard has inherited a considerable amount of cash from his recently deceased relatives, and decides to check out the brothel in order to find an outlet for his inner sexual desires and tastes. Because his real-world relationships tend to fall apart more readily, he believes that purchasing a slave will allow him complete freedom to express himself sexually without repercussions.

Other: He's fond of bondage and domination, though will also often try to vent his frustration with his own students by using his slave in an attempt to recreate his scholastic atmosphere to "discipline" his students in effigy. He is somewhat playful at first, but eventually becomes more demanding of his woman over time.

Offline AngelicBlade

• Arch Angel
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • A hero is a man who is afraid to run away.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 02:51:43 AM »
You guys in need of anymore people for this roleplay? If you do let me know and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Offline Hotaru37

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 10:27:32 PM »
Is it still possible for me to join as well?

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 11:06:43 PM »
The auctions are still going.  You should be able to get in easily enough but I'm not sure what the current slave/trainer ratio is.

Offline AngelicBlade

• Arch Angel
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 03:02:03 PM »
I've read the roleplay and it looks as if you need one more trainer for Nana, but I haven't checked of late so I'm not sure. And is Bill a trainer or just the bartender?

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 07:36:49 PM »
he is just a bartender. put yes, we do need one more trainer

Offline Hotaru37

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 07:40:52 PM »
So it would be a bad idea to put up another slave application right now?

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2011, 07:43:16 PM »
if we have too many slaves I will make a master for her

Offline Hotaru37

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2011, 07:54:52 PM »
You would make one for her?   :-)

And from what was said earlier there is more slaves than trainers. 

lol  I can't type tonight it seems lol
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:10:23 PM by Hotaru37 »

Offline AngelicBlade

• Arch Angel
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 01:51:07 AM »
I'll be a trainer then if I can, I have a character in mind already.

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2011, 08:37:20 AM »
how many extra trainers do we need?

Offline Hotaru37

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 08:47:51 AM »
From what Arieschan said earlier if I add my character we would need two trainers.

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2011, 09:00:05 AM »
there is jamiey's 'Richard Zimmer' to be approved aswell

so with Angelic Blade's I think it would make it even

Slaves:
Maya
Cassandra
Alexia
Nana
(hotaru37) awaiting a sumbmission

masters:
Rebecca
Dominic
Alex
(Richard Zimmer) awaiting acceptance
(Angelic Blade) awaiting a submission

Offline Hotaru37

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2011, 09:12:31 AM »
Well, that would work out quite well then.  ^^

I am working on a character sheet right now.  lol

Offline Hotaru37

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2011, 09:49:36 AM »
Here is my character   ;D

Name: Sarina Powell

Age(For girls: 17-25): 19

Sexuality: virgin (straight, with a shy curiosity toward bi later)

Appearance:

Personality: Sarina is quiet and shy most of the time and is not really fond of arguments really and avoids confrontations at all costs.  She can be hot headed when pushed to her limits and that red headed temper will come up at those times.  She has been known to make friends easily and most of the time will just go along with the crowd. 

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Sarina lived on the streets most of her life after the deaths of her family in a freak car accident and with no other relatives she was left alone.  An older man and his son met her on the streets and took her under their wings teaching her how to survive.  She lived several years on the streets with them until one night the older man was knifed and killed instantly.  The son disappeared and she was left alone again and she wandered upon the brothel and before she knew it she was drawn in the brothel.

Other: She still wonders what happened to the boy that helped to learn to survive on the streets.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:50:39 AM by Hotaru37 »

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2011, 10:10:50 PM »
i accepted jaimey already, atleast i thought i did, yours is accepted as well, Hotaru, and then we just need the trainer from AngelicBlade, correct?

Offline Hotaru37

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2011, 10:15:53 PM »
Thank you very much.   ;D   When would it be a good time time to jump in?

Offline AngelicBlade

• Arch Angel
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2011, 12:03:05 AM »
Name: Angelis Dovari

Age(For girls: 17-25): 29

Appearance:

Personality: A kind hearted but quite person, he is very thoughtful and trys to help anyone he can when he can in any means he can. He dislikes arguments of any kind and hate violence. He trys to talk things out instead of forcing anything. He also dislike large crowds of people, he finds it to noisy for himself. He also prefers that people call him Angel instead of Angelis

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Angelis grew up with only his father which hated him, he dedicated his life to helping people in any way he was able though not gulible. He became a doctor's asistent and eventually became a very sucsessful doctor that is known for his kindness and caring nature. He gained the nickname Angel from one of his patients who called him his angel. He eventually got word of a brothel that sold women for the entertanement of others, he sought out the brothel and eventually found it. He was disgusted by what he saw but knew he had to try and help any of the girls he could. Though he didn't enough money to buy any girls at the time he returned with more money with the intent of saving atleast one girl.

Other: He a very well known doctor.

Offline MystixLady

« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2011, 01:55:07 AM »
If you have slots for 1 more slave, let me know.

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »
as far as I'm aware its still open, the auctions are still going on at any rate

Offline AngelicBlade

• Arch Angel
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2011, 02:35:42 PM »
Is my character accepted? If so then I could start my bid for Nana. :o

Offline Laughing Hyena

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2011, 10:37:59 PM »
Well if yer offering another one for auction how could I say no? :-)

Offline MystixLady

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2011, 11:11:21 PM »
I noticed that the auction seemed to be coming to an end now with Nana left. Can I still join in now? If yes, I'll get my character up shortly.

Offline jaimey

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2011, 11:26:34 PM »
Lol, I haven't posted yet because I never heard news of there being any acceptance of my character. If someone wants to pm me, that would be great since I seem to be confused.

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2011, 06:15:39 AM »
jaimey your accepted, aries chan said so earlier but you prob missed it

Offline Laughing Hyena

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2011, 09:31:44 AM »
I noticed that the auction seemed to be coming to an end now with Nana left. Can I still join in now? If yes, I'll get my character up shortly.

I would say yes. Aries? how bout you?

Offline MystixLady

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2011, 10:40:26 AM »
I would say yes. Aries? how bout you?

Creating another character to be my trainer?  :P

Name: Minako Takehashi

Ethnic: Asian

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Standing at 165cm, Weighing at 45kg, 36C-24-34, long & straight brown hair with black eyes

Personality: Demure and shy. A woman of a few words.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: She used to be the perfect daughter and student living in a luxurious life. However, her life changed completely when her father's company collapsed and went bankrupt. Valuing patriarchal and having to finance the studies of their one and only son, her parents sold her to Madame Rouge for a huge sum of money and whatever commission they could earn from her auction.   

Other: She was brought up in a conservative family and hence had remained a virgin even at the age of 19. Her parents knew that  her virginity could be auctioned for a much more higher value and had used it as a selling point to Madame Rouge.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 10:57:00 AM by SeductiveLips »

Offline AngelicBlade

• Arch Angel
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2011, 08:02:05 PM »
Is my character acepted? I'm so confused right now.  :-\

Offline Hotaru37

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2011, 08:20:22 PM »
I think you are but I can't say for sure.

If you look at the second to last post in the OCC thread it seems like you are.

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=105412.msg4648824#new

That makes it seem like you have been. 

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2011, 05:26:30 AM »
Yes, AngelicBlade, you are accepted. As well as you, SeductiveLips.

Offline Copycat319

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2011, 04:04:24 PM »
Just looking as curious for now...Is it to late to join?

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »
Not at all.  What are you thinking of making?

Offline Copycat319

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2011, 06:23:45 AM »
Interesting... I'll probably end up making one of the slaves... used to playing hetero, just not submissive, so she'll probably end up a little hell-cat rebel. Heh, that actually sounds fun, I'll throw up the profile later.  >:)

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2011, 01:42:26 PM »
We could use more trainers if you have an idea there, but you're free to make whatever you like.  ^_^

Offline Copycat319

« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2011, 02:52:54 PM »
Name: Fable

Age(For girls: 17-25): 23

Sexuality: Straight.

Appearance:

Personality: Stubborn, Willful, and abhorrent of weakness. Fable is rather bitter towards any owners of hers having gone through many of them, She was once very good at following orders, but having learned from the mistakes her previous owners made, when they did not, she became ever more willful in her attempts to do a job correctly rather than how she was told to. She has under her many irresponsible and stupid owners, become defiant, aggressive, bitter, and in many cases quite savage.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Born into the black market of the Irish Mafia, "Fable" was trained from a young age to be a bodyguard, military slave, and killer. She has a reputation for bad luck, for though Few have died under her care, few survived selling her. In such a way has she gone from one bad owner to another. At last her latest one desperate to pawn her off to another, has turned to the Brothel having failed to be able to find a buyer for a fighting slave.

Other: Because of her aggressive personality and previous occupations she is still a virgin albeit a rather jaded one.

(I've actually never played bondage before so I have no Idea how she'll react to whatever ^^; I' would make A Trainer but I'm used to playing hetero-female so I don't want to jump that far out of the familiar waters just yet. There are no male slaves here...>w<)

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2011, 02:56:48 PM »
Fable - Approved

Offline Jael

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2011, 04:18:25 AM »
(Sorry this took so long, it turned out to be quite a late night!)

Name: Sandrine Granger

Age(For girls: 17-25): 24

Sexuality: Pansexual, leaning heavily towards females

Appearance: Sandrine is stunning, a 5’11 woman with a svelte, long-limbed body and expressive green eyes that earned her an exclusive modeling contract with Dior at age fifteen. She has a youthful look to her, despite being one of the most controversial “bad girls” of the high fashion circuit and near retirement at 24, but there is an undeniable hardness that sometimes comes out even in her softest photos. Her agents call it edge, though one observant fashion journalist dubbed her “Queen Bitch”. Either way, she slinks with a leonine elegance through any room she finds herself in, wearing exclusive designer fashions, accompanied by an aura of self-righteousness and menthol cigarette smoke.  She favors cool tones, minimal makeup, and her dark hair in soft curls that hold a casual exactness to their charm.

Personality: Sandrine was hardened by her early life, and has an incredibly calculating and manipulative streak that she uses when she deems it necessary. She’s charming and can be sweet at times, but there those who know her well have learned in almost all cases there is an underlying motive that is focused on self-interest. She is often cool and controlling, though if she can warm up has displayed surprising levels of kindness. However, for the most part the world sees her as an in your face diva, sullenly flipping off paparazzi from behind dark shades.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Sandrine’s name was changed at 15 when she was discovered, she had minimal contact with her family and has legally fought with surprising success to have information about her earlier life kept from going public. Sandrine was immediately signed and within a month signed an exclusive contract with Dior as their new face, unable to model with other groups and spent much of her time being the new “muse” of their designer. After her year contract ended she walked many of the most famous runways, but out of Dior’s watchful reach bad publicity began to bubble. Stories of Sandrine having sexual liasons with other female models, illicit visits to sex clubs, problems with cocaine, debt, and wild partying spread. When Sandrine turned eighteen a former rival model claimed Sandrine had cut all of her clothes up in an attempt to destroy her career, and other girls came forward claiming that they were terrorized at her hands in similar ways. When confronted, Sandrine’s response was, “What ever I tell you will be changed, so why should I bother to defend myself?” By the time she was 22 Sandrine was often late to shoots, had missed multiple runway shows, and was publically admitted to rehab for cocaine. She has continued to remain sober despite speculation, but has gone back to her scandalous lifestyle of visiting strip clubs and rumored brothels. At the “Madame Rouge” much more is known, though quietly, as Sandrine has been visiting for two years and likely had her handlers bring girls via contract before. She’s quite private, and while some of the tabloid stories don’t quite seem to line up she is by no means a sweet, misunderstood waif.

Other: So, as a heads up, she's not as crazy or abusive as she sounds but I want her to have to grow up a little as well. Hope this is okay! I would also be happy to have her be a trainer in addition, I sort of see her as a fickle high roller that frequents Rouge, but she could become one because she's quite experienced.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 04:19:55 AM by Jael »

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2011, 06:48:49 AM »
Sandrine Granger - Approved

Offline Ophelia Jaxon

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2011, 09:49:03 AM »
Hi, I'm just wondering if you are still accepting. If so I can have a character sheet ready by tonight or tomorrow. I would like to play a slave. xxx

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2011, 09:49:47 AM »
Absolutely.  Welcome to the party.

Offline Ophelia Jaxon

« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2011, 04:17:18 AM »
Thank you, I'll have a sheet up ASAP :D

Offline Ophelia Jaxon

« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2011, 01:51:10 PM »
Name: Erica
Sex: female
Appearance:

Personality: Erica does what she's told when she's told to do it, seems obedient on the outside and friendly to those she's in contact with, but inside she hates...Hates the slavers the disgusting humans that sleep with them, the favourites (the ones that pledge their love) they make her cringe inside every time she sees them. She has always been an unhappy girl and has always hated life.

Bio: Erica has been a slave since she was fifteen, she was put to work since she was so young being a sex slave frowned upon, it suited her especially she wasn't one to enjoy the idea of losing her virginity to anyone let alone someone she had no feelings for!

Her early life was crap, she had a mother who wasn't a fan of the the life she had brought into the world, she resented the fact that her figure had been lost. Her father was an angry alcoholic who took his frustration out on Erica, it never got sexual. She was the one to do all the house work and taking care of her parents knowing that it was them who should have taken care of her.

She started cutting her arms and legs when she was 13, almost craving the pain of it, she was fascinated watching the blood.

At fifteen she ran away it was after she had dropped a wine glass, not only did she stain the carpet but the glass just had to shatter. She tried to clean it up quickly; she didn't even hear her father come up behind her until she was kicked to the floor, a nice big piece of glass being pushed through her hand. She didn't even scream. She curled up and waited for what she had coming to stop then simply sat on the floor and waited for them to go to bed. She left the house, glass still in her hand.

She ran, tears of frustration dripping down her cheeks. She ran and ran until her bare feet couldn't take anymore and her heart was pounding in her chest, she threw up then found a nice alley to sit in. Finally Erica pulled that piece of glass from her hand and pressed the sharpness to her wrist... One, then the other, she waited to die. Her breathing slowed, her eyes closed. She woke up. At first she thought she was dead, but then why was she breathing? The wounds on her wrists and her hand had been cleaned up and bandaged.

She screamed and screamed and screamed not that she was afraid of where she was, she screamed out of pure frustration that she was alive and well. It seems that someone had been watching her, her father had gotten a hefty sum to sell his daughter into the market. So when she ran it was the perfect opportunity to take her.

After a few years of living with a Mistress, being Her slave she started to do small things to rebel. She would pull away at her Mistresses touch, or not come when first called, she was put into an auction like a piece of furniture that wasn't wanted. She was pretty enough and smelled good enough and worked hard enough to insure she was quickly bought, this time by a male Master, her job was to cook for His other slaves and clean and use herself to feed his guests. He got a kick having her dance on the dining table after a meal, pleasing the guests by the way her body swayed.

Some days she would be too weak and tired after his parties so fell behind on her work, once again she didn't answer when she was called. She was even punished, banished from the house and being chained up outside like a dog that had been misbehaving. She made a fool of her Master. The next time he had the party she sat at the table but refused to do as she was told. He made an example of her, and whipped her in front of his guests.

Something came over her then. Rage. Hate. Her hands clenched into fists and she stood. She let out a scream, wild eyes staring at her Master. She kicked the bottles that contained expense champagne, spilling the contents across the table. She would have run if she hadn't been so weak and light headed. She remembered her Master yanking her offthe table and holding a hand over her mouth, fingernails digging into her cheek. She let his mates whip her while he held her and they did quite a brutal job of it. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she lost consciousness.

After a pretty severe beating she was sent out again, she was said to be disobedient and unruly. She didn't much care, but because of the complaints and being sent back Erica was shut in a cage and left. Again after a while she was 'adopted' this time to a Master and Mistress. It only lasted two weeks before she was sent back, she had attacked them. To her, they deserved it. She was eighteen by then. Old enough to satisfy lusts. She danced when they told her to dance, even took off her clothes so they could feast their eyes on her naked flesh. It was when the Mistress had come to her and placed a hand to her breast, that she fought.

Once again she was punished, locked in her room for days with no food or drink when she was allowed to go about her chores once more, she hid a knife in her sleeve and put it under the pillow on the floor she had been sleeping on. It wasn't long before the Master came, wanting from her what she had refused his wife. He said he could smell her virginity. As he lay his body on top of hers, ready to take away what she had managed to keep for so long, Erica pulled out the knife and plunged it into his chest. He never did take her virginity.

Now at 21 years of age, three years of watching slaves come and go, she still waits. Often being the one to take care of the other slaves, nursing their wounds, making them look their best, feeding the rebels. Waiting for a time where she too would be bought once more.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2011, 01:55:58 PM »
Erica - Approved

Offline Ophelia Jaxon

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2011, 02:05:01 PM »
That was quick! Thank you. I'll get to posting :)

Offline pimpdan

Re: Break Me(Interests and Character Sheets) - Andyz is the new GM-
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2011, 05:33:35 PM »
Name: Martin Tristar

Appearance:

Personality: He keeps and air of charm and coolness, he appears considerate and courteous. A perfect gentleman you might say. That isn't who he really is though, twisted and bitter he hides his true feeling from the world. He is a nasty, manipulative coward with a big inferiority complex. He feels overshadowed by his siblings and has allowed it to consume him.

Bio: The third son of billionaire Theodore Tristar, it seemed like Martin had everything to live for and enjoy and for most of his early childhood that was the case. It was only when he got older that he began to notice how he was considered the runt of the family, he was a goofy and scrawny child and although by most standards brilliantly intelligent his brothers far outpaced him.

Slowly this began to eat away at him and he went through a reckless face in his mid teens, eventually though his sense prevailed and he buried his feelings. He knew that if his true feelings were to be revealed it would be his undoing, so no he hides behind a mask of perfect civility and waits for a chance to destroy his brothers and claim their fortunes. In the meanwhile however he frequently vent his frustration and venomous contempt for himself on whores and cheap women and so he has come to the Madame Rouge, to find a slave he can truly abuse.

Owner of: I realise that he isn't the kind of character everyone will want to have as a master so I'll discuss it in the OCC first

Other: He is, despite his own sense of inadequacy, brilliantly talented and is only really limited by his emotionally stunted development

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2011, 05:41:19 PM »
Martin Tristar - Approved

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2011, 05:42:24 PM »
hurrah, now to see who wants to be my slave

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2011, 11:11:10 AM »
Name: Tony Alfante

Sexuality: bisexual (though few know this)

Appearance:
face:
clothes:

Personality: Arrogant and quick tempered, he is used to having things his way. Whether it be women, money or obedience he is ruthless in his pursuit of what he wants.

Bio: Part of a rich crime family he is has quickly proved his worth to his father. He has already taken care of a few messy incidents and he inspires rear and loyalty in his men. He is charismatic and charming to his allies and ruthless and rude to his enemies, he has little time for games and patience though and will often rush head first into a fray despite being rather cunning. Sick of the pain in the ass woman he dates, always wanting him to commit and spending all his money, he decided he might as well get himself a slave so he can do whatever he wants to her.

Owner of/Property of (to be filled out later): erica

Other:

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2011, 04:27:31 PM »
Tony Alfante - Approved

Are you sure you can handle three characters, though?

Offline pimpdan

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2011, 04:32:09 PM »
I've had four in a roleplay before, and Bill isn't that much work anyway as he is only a bartender

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2011, 12:13:22 PM »
We still need more masters for this if anyone else would be interested in joining in.

Offline Cdizk

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2011, 11:57:44 PM »
Name: Brother Jeremy Praetor

Sexuality: Straight Male

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Jeremy was an orphan, taken in by a Franciscan monastery when he was 4. At an early age he was devoted to hes mentor, an old monk who first found him. Jeremy grew up in the church, and was ordained at the early age of 21, gaining degrees in theology and Latin.
     At the age of 25, Jeremy experienced his first temptation in the form of the daughter of the cleaner of the monastery. When she fell pregnant following her rape, he was transferred to Rome. There, he used his position in the confessional to blackmail high powered men and women, to use their power and money to further his desires.
     His shame of his increasing perversions leads to public displays of good work, and the image he displays to the world is one of a good, clean life. Jeremy rescued a former prostitute from the streets 5 years ago, and after hearing her tales of the brothel, made it's discovery his gaol in life. Through use of nefarious contacts, he eventually found the brothel, and anticipates the desires within.

Personality: Jeremy is extremely repressed, and his dualistic nature shows in his sex life. He can switch from a controlling, manipulative master, to a tender, loving man in minutes. His repression of his inner, dark desires leads to further excesses and at night he fears that they will consume him.
His extreme intelligence and perception makes Jeremy a master manipulator, and is equally aroused by both forcing women and using manipulation to push a girl to open herself to her internal darkness,

Appearance: Praetor is  a commanding figure, generally wearing formal religious attire in his travels. His duality of beliefs and contradictions in his soul give him a permanent scowl, matched by his cold grey eyes. He has broad hands and dresses in intimidating, yet simple attire, wearing only his order's ring to symbolism his position.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Jeremy rescued a former prostitute from the streets 5 years ago.

Other:

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2011, 01:51:00 AM »
Brother Jeremy Praetor - Approved

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2011, 08:21:13 AM »

Name: Richard Nailor

Appearance:
Dark hair, toned body.

Personality: Richard is a very friendly, out going person. He is very comfortable in all sorts of clothing (or lack there of) and might have a slight ego about him. But who can blame him, given his raunchy life? Despite its wayward ways, Richard is still exploring his sexuality. Banging bored housewives is one thing - now he is looking for something new.

Bio/How you came to be at the brothel: Richard has relied on his good looks to charm his way into jobs, even if he doesn't do them particularly well. It was the same with high-school and he never went to college. He's worked just about every job - McDonalds, Deli, Maintenance, etc - before landing in his current job: Pool Boy. He goes around cleaning peoples pools for them. He had always wondered if the rumors were true about such a job and soon found them to be.

His second pool of the day had been the start of an affair with a trophy wife. She had been lounging by the pool when he arrived and asked him to put lotion on her back. The rest, they say, is history, and he soon found he was having sex more often then not while on the job. It certainly paid well on all fronts.

But Richard is looking for something fresh and new. His affairs with housewives are very much seductions by them on him. He is looking for some one younger, more his age, and much more innocent. That is why he has come to the brothel.

Other:

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2011, 08:22:06 AM »
Richard Nailor - Approved