You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:26:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Saint Seiya? Nintendo Kinky too :3 (M for F)  (Read 662 times)

Offline cirdanfTopic starter

Saint Seiya? Nintendo Kinky too :3 (M for F)
« on: April 04, 2011, 02:29:00 PM »
{Update}

I've been watching Saint Seiya, the old, old anime show. It's about some sort of "Knights", who wear sacred armors, each one has a constellation attached to it. Such constelatio (Meaning Stars, like Taurus, Leo, Bear) give the young men and women powers, making them able to perform tasks impossible to the regular human kind.

The idea of my RP would be having a partner to train at one of the "Training facilities" before obtaining armor, ultimately having to fight each other.

Another possibility would be two already armored Saints, which "fight evil" together.

Notice there is not a lot of smut, it wouldn't be the focus, yet I'm a horny person, so there would have to be some.

{Read too :) }

If interested, PM or post!. I'm quite sure just the title has to be enough to explain...

Legend of Zelda Kinky style.

Pokémon Kinky style.

Mario Brothers, Kinky style!

Harvest Moon Kinky Style (For the Animal Kinky lovers!)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 07:16:20 AM by cirdanf »

Re: Nintendo Kinky (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 08:59:46 AM »
More ideas :D

Re: Saint Seiya? Nintendo Kinky too :3 (M for F)
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 07:15:29 AM »
Updated! Twice XD

{Update}

I've been watching Saint Seiya, the old, old anime show. It's about some sort of "Knights", who wear sacred armors, each one has a constellation attached to it. Such constelatio (Meaning Stars, like Taurus, Leo, Bear) give the young men and women powers, making them able to perform tasks impossible to the regular human kind.

The idea of my RP would be having a partner to train at one of the "Training facilities" before obtaining armor, ultimately having to fight each other.

Another possibility would be two already armored Saints, which "fight evil" together.

Notice there is not a lot of smut, it wouldn't be the focus, yet I'm a horny person, so there would have to be some.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 07:16:34 AM by cirdanf »