Subjects from a wandering mind (M looking for F)

Started by easton, April 01, 2011, 03:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

easton

I am listing role play ideas as they pass this wandering mind. PM me, if this interests you...

1. Hypnosis Beyond 101

He is a professor of psychology at the university.  He teaches the Psychology 101, but spend most of his time on research.  His area of concentration is imaginative role enactment, also called hypnosis. He has been working on experiments to cure people of addiction by giving them advanced suggestions. The university is eager to fund the studies.

He is secretly carrying out a parallel study to put suggestion in the mind of willing woman subjects. The experiment consists of a series of hypnosis session that begin with understanding her secret desires and then gives her suggestions to enact certain acts. He is investigating through a series of hypnosis sessions as to what level a woman would degenerate to fulfill her hidden desires.

Looking for a female lead to play a submissive with secret desires, but could never fulfill them.

2. The Shipwreck
Simon and wife were taking a cruise in a cruise in the Alsatian seas in the tropical waters. They were accompanied by Simon’s friend and his wife Carolyn. The warm winds turn into a tropical storm and their boat capsizes They are able to make an exit on their lifeboat in the torrential rain and finally make their way to a tropical island.

The island is not habituated, but was replete with vegetation and fresh water. Unknown to them there is an edible fruit on the island that had aphrodisiac properties for women.

The story is played by Simon and Carolyn as they go through the pleasurable ordeal. Looking for a female lead to play Carolyn.
"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see" Henry David Thoreau. 1855.

Beorning

Hey there,

I might be interested in your "Hypnosis Beyond 101" idea... depending on what you intend for the hypnosis subject in particular :)

easton

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see" Henry David Thoreau. 1855.