New music+my mind=new roleplay ideas

Started by GaGa88, March 30, 2011, 11:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaGa88

I got a new cd yesterday and some songs gave me ideas for roleplays. Music tends to do that to me. There are so many other songs that seem like they could be a basis for great roleplays, but these are the ones that stand out to me right now.

1. Criminal- This would be a relationship where the guy isn't such a good guy, but the girl would be so in love with him that it doesn't matter what anyone else says to her about him, she's going to stay with him.  The key lyrics from it are ' But mama I'm in love with a criminal And this type of love Isn't rational, it's physical Mama please don't cry I will be alright All reasons inside I just cant deny Love the guy'

2. Trouble For Me- This would be there's this guy who is a little arrogant and a player, he wants the girl, but she knows that it'd turn out to be trouble than it'd be worth, she wants him to, though. Key lyrics from it are 'Me and you are a disaster And you're only a danger to me But the party ain't the same without you That's why you're so good for everybody else But you're trouble for me.'

3. Inside Out- This would be a relationship that's been close to fading out for a while, but everytime one or the other tries to end it, it turns into sex. The key lyrics from it are 'So come on won’t you give me something to remember? Baby shut your mouth and turn me inside out
Even though we couldn’t last forever, baby You know what I want right now Hit me one more time it’s so amazing How you shook my world and flipped it upside down You’re the only one who ever drove me crazy 'cause you know me inside out.'

4. I Wanna Go- This would be about a girl who hasn't ever been really able to ever do much of anything, basically one of those good girls that have naughty things going through their minds, but have never had the chance or taken the chance to do anything about it. Key lyrics from this song are 'I wanna go all the way Taking out my freak tonight I wanna show All the dirt I am running through my mind.'

Any of these could be played opposite a male or a female. I always play as a female, though.

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.