You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 08:58:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: looking to be blackmailed by a female with my daughter as part of the payment  (Read 692 times)

Offline itsbeenfun2000Topic starter

I have been working for the company for 20 years and because of a divorce have borrowed, embezzled money. As my boss you have always had an interest in me and my daughter who is a Junior in highschool.  Now that the wife is out of the way and me unable to pay back the money you have found a perfect way to get what you want. I am 5-10, 230, black curly hair. My daughter is 5-4, 130ish, dancers body and a straight A student.

This can be done anyway the lady wishes it is very no limits.

I am looking for a dome that can be strict but caring for her two new servants. Someone that will continue to push the limits of the two starting slow at first and eventually having us do whatever her bidding is.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 12:27:11 PM by itsbeenfun2000 »

modified to see if i can get a idea of who might like it.

monthly bump

Offline abandoneddolly

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the self collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I might be interested in this

If you have any questions ask away. This play can lead into all kinds of interesting situations for both the mistress and her pets.

Offline Gail Warning

Hi, I really like this plot idea I think I could really corrupt both father and daughter.

Would you be playing both roles?

Sent you a PM hope to hear from you soon.