Mech Wars OOC (Saikotsu, cmpuncle, DigitLninja, UnderCov3rL0ver)

Started by Saikotsu, March 27, 2011, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saikotsu

Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

cmpuncle

"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

cool. So hey, you think that artist would be willing to do Fallenangewomon for me? They are amazing!
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

cmpuncle

Well looks like I might finally be in a favorable position job search-wise.  Just came back from Boulder talking with a staffing company that wants to place me at IBM in Boulder.  I told them that the staffing company here in denver wants to place me at a company here in Aurora, and that I would prefer the one here in Aurora because of the smaller distance.  So I told him I'd email Insight, the denver company and if they didn't get me any closer to the one here in Aurora after a week they'll go ahead and push for me at IBM.  So when I got back I put pressure on the company in Denver by telling them about the one in Boulder and saying I'd prefer themm but that we'd need to get the ball rolling quickly.  So now even if the one here falls through I should get the one in Boulder.

and its already been decided, since Insight was too slow on the uptake the company they wanted to place me at already filled the position which means I gave the green light to Kelly to work on IBM.
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Saikotsu

- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Shaman King Interest Check

found this this morning... and I still could really use those cards on that list... there's no guarantee I can get them at Stonebridge. Plus I work today and next Saterday which are the tournament days.
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

As much as I'd enjoy a Shaman king Rp, im kinda too busy to take on another roleplay. as for cards, I have some, but theyre in decks.
- a friend

Saikotsu

sorry guys, I know I said I'd post tonight, but my emotional state is utter crap right now. I'm doing ya a favor by waiting till tomorrow morning, believe me.   
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

Saikotsu

awesome.  So I'll basically be posting in one or two RP's at a time for now. Makes it a lot more manageable!
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

I'll post in Fate tomorrow after training, freaking temporary writers block, and tiredness, lol

Undercov3rL0ver

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

Saikotsu

- a friend

DigitLninja

Roll Result: DigitLninja rolled: 1d20
Comment: Fate Game
Result: 6
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

Undercov3rL0ver

DigitLninja

ME3 was out yesterday... I missed meals for it so I may not be on much...
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

- a friend