Well looks like I might finally be in a favorable position job search-wise. Just came back from Boulder talking with a staffing company that wants to place me at IBM in Boulder. I told them that the staffing company here in denver wants to place me at a company here in Aurora, and that I would prefer the one here in Aurora because of the smaller distance. So I told him I'd email Insight, the denver company and if they didn't get me any closer to the one here in Aurora after a week they'll go ahead and push for me at IBM. So when I got back I put pressure on the company in Denver by telling them about the one in Boulder and saying I'd prefer themm but that we'd need to get the ball rolling quickly. So now even if the one here falls through I should get the one in Boulder.
and its already been decided, since Insight was too slow on the uptake the company they wanted to place me at already filled the position which means I gave the green light to Kelly to work on IBM.