You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 08:23:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Actress looking for a home (Seeking Dominant M or F)  (Read 470 times)

Offline subjuanitaTopic starter

Actress looking for a home (Seeking Dominant M or F)
« on: March 26, 2011, 02:33:50 PM »

In this role play I am an 23 year old actress who is looking for a home in Beverly Hills after landing a well paying staring role in a feature film. I discover that a old friend from high school is a Realtor and contact her. (I have not kept in contact with her since high school) At first she is happy to see me, but as time goes by she quickly tires of the way I treat her as almost a servant, and how I am always talking about myself and my famous friends and never care at all about her. Finally she decides to teach me a lesson and decides to show me a home that is "perfect for me". But it is owned by her friend and not for sale. It is only perfect for me because of a well stocked dungeon, where she plans to take me for some "attitude adjustment".

Please PM if you are interested, or have any questions or comments about this role play.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 12:54:30 PM by subjuanita »

Offline shadowreppa

• Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Don't find fault, find remedy
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Actress looking for a home (Seeking Dominant M or F)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 03:58:38 PM »
yummy, so what you want the other person to play? The friend and the dungeon owner?

Offline subjuanitaTopic starter

Re: Actress looking for a home (Seeking Dominant M or F)
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 10:13:12 AM »
Well definitely the friend, and if they want to do the dungeon owner (which would probably be a small part in story) that would be fine also.