Exotic or Extreme?

Started by Korbl, March 25, 2011, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korbl

So... if one were to do a pokemon game, without anthros, just using the (already vastly anthropomorphized) normal pokemon, and let people screw their 'mons, if so desired, is that exotic or extreme? Furry or bestiality? Some of them are little different from animals, physiology, but few of them are below a "cartoon animal" level of anthropomorization. They're all sentient, intelligent (have language, cultural learning, etc). So.... which is it?
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

Kye

Reading over the section descriptions again I would say that it's Exotic, however I suggest that you wait for a pretty purple or white tag to confirm that.  ::)

Korbl

Yeah, that was my thought too. Hopefully one of those purple or white tags comes along soon. Thank you Kyrsa.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Mithlomwen

I think it would fall under exotic as well.  I would sort of classify them with either furries or werecreatures, so that would fit under the exotic category. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Korbl

Thank you, Mithlomwen. I was just uncertain about it and didn't want to screw up something like that.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Mithlomwen

You're welcome.  But in the future if you happen to put a story in the wrong spot, you can always just PM any staff member and we can move it to the appropriate place.  :-)
Baby, it's all I know,

Korbl

Ons/Offs

My A&As

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Haibane

"Exotic" defines the kind of creatures/characters you have in your game. "Extreme" defines the category of shenanigans they get up to!

Nessy

Quote from: Haibane on March 26, 2011, 03:32:59 PM
"Exotic" defines the kind of creatures/characters you have in your game. "Extreme" defines the category of shenanigans they get up to!
I thought normal animals fell into the extreme these days.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Kye

Quote from: Nessy on March 26, 2011, 11:00:03 PM
I thought normal animals fell into the extreme these days.

They do.  Bestiality is confined to the Extreme section.