You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 07:59:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Going Once, going Twice... Soul!  (Read 742 times)

Offline TheAlchemistTopic starter

Going Once, going Twice... Soul!
« on: June 13, 2007, 08:57:24 AM »
I've had a grain of an idea, and I'm looking for 2 ladies to work it out into something :)

The basic gist of it: 2 female entities are in competition for a Human's soul. They could be either a Devil/Angel pair where the latter is trying to prevent the former from getting the guy to sign his soul over to the Big Bad guy, or maybe a pair of rival Succubi wagering who could bag the soul first, or anything along those lines.

I'm open to ideas/suggestions/alterations, as this is just an initial idea as I mentioned.

Offline Eyeomancer

Re: Going Once, going Twice... Soul!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 09:08:41 AM »
I'm guessing that you would be offering to play the part of the "poor unfortunate" subject to this competition, eh?  What a terrible position to be in, poor boy.

I'm intruiged.  It actually dovetails with an idea I have kicking around that fits into the pseudo-cosmology I tend to impose on my fantasy play.  Long story short, every now and then a soul is born on the mortal plane composed of pure angelic or demonic material, a soul of great power or an individual of great destiny.  Heavenly or infernal agents compete fiercely to obtain this soul, either to use the "wild card" effect in the eternal battle, or capture the soul and use it for purposes in other realms; ie, an angelic host that captures a purely evil soul can destroy or redeem it, decreasing the net quantity of evil in the universe, demons can use an angelic soul to power the Engines of Misery and distribute suffering into thousands of worlds, etc.

Sound like something we can go with?

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 09:26:21 AM »
I will indeed be taking the part of the contested soul and it's mortal husk  :P

As for the rest, it fits very well with what I was thinking of, so we can most definitely take it from there. So that's one slot taken, and one remaining to be filled, while specific details will be hammered out between the 3 of us.

I suppose if there's more demand though, we can introduce "guest roles" as well, for either more demonic/angelic figures, or their (un)willing mortal minions.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 03:43:47 AM »
Still looking for another lady to join us here  ;D

Offline Lirliel

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 12:26:19 PM »
There's a soft shining light as the door opens slowly, a young female.. only twenty arrives.. her golden skin shining just as the light behind her. Two soft dove-wings open up as eyes stare at the mortal soul..

I'm intrested.. whatever route we pick.. I'd like to play.. the 'light' in this one.. :)

I know I'm a good badass.. lets see if I like 'light'