You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:30:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Scenes Desired  (Read 1428 times)

Offline timethianTopic starter

Scenes Desired
« on: June 12, 2007, 04:40:53 AM »
Right now, I can't really devote /too/ much time to the board... real life still is taking up much of my time, however, I should be good for a post or two a night -- at least until I get my own place again.

Ideas running through my head for scenes at the moment:

1) Teenaged girl recently coming into her own feels guilty about the pleasures she's been indulging in, takes the time to reach out to her local lay person. He, however, has something far more instructive in mind. (Mild Tones: Manipulation, Age Play, perhaps some partial non-consent at first)

2) Series of Scenes: Kevin is a high school senior, transferred this year to a new school. He's young, mildly athletic, but certainly will never be star quality -- likely because he also has himself fully entrenched in the arts. You are a female teacher (age, department, and specifics your own) who has caught his eye a number of times during class -- who is notorious for scenting out and 'deflowering' inexperienced young men. Thread would be a progression of seductions (either by the one teacher, or perhaps a number of different females throughout) while he discovers himself sexually. You could /be/ this progression of people, or just a limited number of shots within the storyline.
--> Taken: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10187

3) One of my more... 'wild' fantasies (as opposed to my typical 'vanilla' meanderings) actually would require the assistance of two ladies. Simply put: iRL I've always wanted to be consensually bound and 'used' by two women. Nothing heavy... no S&M inasmuch as simple bondage -- the complete loss of control to a pair of loving ladies. Their own interactions with each other at the time, as well, could be whatever they would comfortable with. That said, the role-playing aspect of this could take in any number of scenarios, meaning that my initiating it in this manner would fulfill the 'consensual' factor, if two ladies want to 'waylay' an unsuspecting male in-scene. I'd be very open to full input with those involved on the specifics of the scene before creation.

4) A more intense idea would involve a young swordsman, a hunter of demons in a world that doesn't know they exist, being followed home by one who would normally be his prey. She follows him to his lair... intent upon breaking him... whatever way she can.
--> Potentially Taken: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10213

5) Semi-fantasy modern setting. Similar swordsman as to the first. Through means I would be willing to let you devise, he comes across a young woman (16-25 at most) who has been kept as a sex slave for many years, to the point that the self has been entirely broken and replaced with a simple slave. The story would involve him taking her in, taking on the master role, and slowly through their interaction help her regain her sense of self, and eventually freedom. Would be a long-term series of storylines.
--> Potentially Taken: no board yet

--- of course, if there are any females out with ideas of their own, throw them my way. I'm looking to be active in no more than three threads at the moment.

(Current Active Thread Count: 3)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 03:12:14 AM by timethian »

Offline Silkcat

Re: Scenes Desired
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 11:35:36 AM »
Hey there - I'm pretty sporadic sometimes too, if you can tolerate that. #2 and #4 sound interesting.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 03:49:20 AM »
Hey there - I'm pretty sporadic sometimes too, if you can tolerate that. #2 and #4 sound interesting.

PM'd and thread started. :)

Other takers?

Offline Eyeomancer

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 09:05:25 AM »
I have similar restraints on time (moving soon, without guaranteed internet access for a week), but I'd be interested in #4, if you like.

Offline brittney

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 11:41:25 PM »
man, sometimes i wonder why i even read this part of the forums. should i REALLY set myself up for another game?????

but i am irresistibly drawn to #5. i just read a book that followed a similar storyline and now i'm all but dying to try my hand at something similar.

posting is sporadic as well. seems like most of us are in the same boat.

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 03:12:47 AM »
I have similar restraints on time (moving soon, without guaranteed internet access for a week), but I'd be interested in #4, if you like.

new thread started: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10213

Also PMing. :)

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 03:15:10 AM »
man, sometimes i wonder why i even read this part of the forums. should i REALLY set myself up for another game?????

but i am irresistibly drawn to #5. i just read a book that followed a similar storyline and now i'm all but dying to try my hand at something similar.

posting is sporadic as well. seems like most of us are in the same boat.

PMing... and this will be the last one I start, folks. Thanks. :)

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 03:48:26 AM »
As stated, I'm out of room for additional scenes at the moment. Thanks!

Offline Servant Girl

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 07:23:28 PM »
Is 1 still available?
I'd quite like to write that one with you if you are interested.