You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:39:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Justice League rpg.  (Read 26504 times)

Offline Mr Self Destruct

• If I had known things would turn out this way, I might have stayed up a little later, talked a little longer, and hugged you a little tighter. How foolish of me to think that we would last...to think that I wouldn't have regrets.
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Justice League rpg.
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2011, 07:39:23 PM »
Shall I move the posts for us, folks?

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2011, 07:54:02 PM »
I don't know, I'd ask Lois first.

Offline NosCorventius

« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2011, 08:43:24 PM »
umm how many times have you seen an villian tie up and beat a hero? now times that by the times you thought there was a menacing phrase the villian said that made you think that the villian might do more to the hero than just beat them up before the screen faded to black.....now realize that here we wont be fading out to black.....I think you see my point. Thats not even taking into account whatever kinks the spandex and leather clad Heros have in their spare time between patrols and sparring practice. Yes I think IT could definatly get into the Non-con areas.

Offline TheScarletBlade

« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2011, 11:03:33 PM »
With how demented villains can get, I am sure the darker topics are not really taboo: I mean didn't Dr. Light rape someones wife back right before infinite crisis?

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2011, 11:17:21 PM »
Damn I can't remember, I'm going through the heros I know with wives before Crisis. The only universe I know extensivley is Green Lantern, I know the Star Sapphire was raped by The Predator entity, it did the same to Carol I think. So yeah I understand how this can be NC.

Offline Mr Self Destruct

• If I had known things would turn out this way, I might have stayed up a little later, talked a little longer, and hugged you a little tighter. How foolish of me to think that we would last...to think that I wouldn't have regrets.
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2011, 11:34:56 PM »
Yes, he did.  He raped and murdered Jane Lorring, Plastic Man's wife.  It was fucking brutal.

I PMed loislanekent about starting a thread in the NC: Small Group Games section but have yet to hear back from her.

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2011, 11:57:21 PM »
Nah, she takes awhile to reply to pm's, but I think she'll be on in about 40 or 45 minutes . It would be about 11:30 my time.

Wow, DC has gotten a bit dark since after Infinite Crisis, especially since it's a main hero like Plastic Man; sort of like how they killed off Ralph and Sue Dibny, they were fucking brutal in Blackest Night. They took down Hawkman and Hawkgirl in no time.

Offline Mr Self Destruct

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2011, 12:03:54 AM »
Hence the inspiration for this game!

I'm so ready to play a darker, deadlier Superman.  The Man of Steel has been a favorite character of mine for so long that the chance to have an alternate universe Supes that goes quite dark is giving me a nerdgasm :P lol

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2011, 12:37:45 AM »
I know, this idea is so cool, I always wanted to see a more darker Superman, one more willing to kill and stop being so Mr. Perfect. Plus this is my chance to try a new character, Dr. Fate always intrigued me but I never really delved into him so this is a good opportunity for me.

Offline NosCorventius

« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2011, 08:18:53 AM »
Got you both beat....I got Lex Luthor after his infection by Brainiac and a Jack Kirby Origional Etrigan the Demon/Jason Blood Former knight of the Round table, Ex-apprentice to Merlin and one time lover of Morgan Le Fae. Basically I get to play a bad guys who's untouchable and a good guy whos a real monster. How amazing is that?

Offline TheScarletBlade

« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2011, 08:35:48 AM »
I get to play deathstroke and systematically kill you all......

Offline EbonyQueen

« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2011, 09:59:34 AM »
Yeah, but my character is.....! Completely out of her league... Hmm... This is not... good.

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2011, 11:16:46 AM »
NosCorventius: Well you may be playing a demon, but Doctor Fate is the champion of the Lords of Order, he is powered by Nabu; so it sort of makes him like a deity or a demigod.

EbonyQueen: Oh come on Ebony it's not that bad, I'm sure Vixen can hold her own with these characters. Superman is gone, Etrigan just dump some holy water on him or slap some iron on him, Luthor is an egotistical prick, and Doctor Fate all you have to do is get the helmet off and he's completely normal. So no all is not lost for Vixen.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 11:24:39 AM by Jmorty33 »

Offline NosCorventius

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2011, 05:18:13 PM »
Hry quit giving away all our secrets...If Ebony wants to know she'll have to read all the damn shetts like everybody else did!!!! Lol

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2011, 05:22:06 PM »
Oooo touchy, is someone not confident in their characters ability to overcome their weaknesses? Lol

Offline NosCorventius

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2011, 05:25:13 PM »
no not at all. I just want everyone to read more...

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2011, 07:06:37 PM »
Good point

Offline Mr Self Destruct

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2011, 07:29:17 PM »
Any word from loislanekent? I'm itching to get this rolling.

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2011, 07:33:45 PM »
I'm with you on that Dark Clown, but I haven't heard back from Loislanekent yet. Plus I've been itching to get a one x one rp going with her and haven't heard back from her about that either.

Offline Mr Self Destruct

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2011, 10:18:19 PM »
I was just PMed by loislanekent, and she gave me the go ahead to post up the game section.  The link is here:

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=104702.0

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2011, 10:47:00 PM »
It begins, Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2011, 09:01:38 PM »
Hey guys, the rp is up, so let's get this started.

Offline Mr Self Destruct

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2011, 09:23:59 PM »
Exactly!  Where did all the fervor for this go?

I've avoided introducing Superman because I feel as though his entrance should be inspiring rather than random.  I'm waiting for the right moment for Supes to make his return. :)

Offline Jmorty33

« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2011, 09:54:24 PM »
I pray to God this doesn't burn out.

Offline NosCorventius

« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2011, 07:43:48 AM »
We'll I'm definatly not god, but I'll take yur prayers any way.....Lol. I'm still definatly in his just busy with work until tonight...hopefully I'll be able to put something together for this then.

~Nos~