You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 09:20:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A few of my ideas (Females wanted)  (Read 428 times)

Offline shadowChaserTopic starter

A few of my ideas (Females wanted)
« on: March 21, 2011, 09:35:27 AM »
O.K. so here are a few solo ideas. I'd be looking for a female to help with these.

Please note that I can only relly post on Mondays and Thursdays.

1. Dark Seduction

This is a pre-planned scenario that I started to pplay out on this site under a different name. The idea is that a high class prostitute is hired by a mysterious man to spend nine days at his mansion home. This would be a horror game with mild to heavy S&M elements.

2. Initiation

This is a half thought out plot that was started again on this site but never finished. A woman is searching for her missing sister and finds that she had joined a cult that advocted "spiritual enlightenment through sexual ecstasy". The woman seeks to infiltrate the cult and find out what happened to her sister. This will include horror elements with light to heavy s&m and ritualistic sex acts

3.  Behind the Black Gate

This is just an idea for a plot that needs to be developed further. My character will be a man who has moved into a house that is inhabited by the spirits of two women. One of them is good, the other evil and they are both twins. They both set out to seduce the man for their own seperate reasons.

4. The book.

Again just a germ of an idea. I play a private detective  who is short on work starts to have strange dreams about a beautiful woman. They start off erotic but then get darker and there is a sense that the woman in the dream is in terrible danger. He gets hired to find an ancient book and his investigations lead him to meet the woman, who is connected to the book in some way.

5. First Contact

I'd play either the captain or one of the crew of a spaceship who encounter an alien vessel floating dead in deep space. When they get inside it they find dead aliens and a cryosleep container holding a young human woman as a form of specimen. They need to find out who she is and what happened to the crew.

6. Abducted

My character (male or female) wakes up in an alien vessel after being abducted. There is another abductee here - a woman. They begin to learn why they were abducted and what the aliens have planned for them.