You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:29:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female searching Male for Anthro, Neko, Angel and Pokemon Plots (Added Neko plot  (Read 1978 times)

Offline kingsizedorkTopic starter

Hi!! :3
I'm Jay (Short for Jayde, my real name) =3

Now...lets get to know eachother shall we.
I am 20 years old, female and I live in the cold, rainy place of the UK. I love sex in rps, it gives the rp a sense of realism and I love romance and fluffiness, my weakness is a good fluffy love story. Im a very open person, and I can answer almost any question honestly.
Im engaged to a man i've been with for 4 years (Therefore Im not a horndog, and Im looking for a story not an accuse to cyber) and I've been rping since the age of 13.

As for roleplaying-

* At least 3-4 paragraphs per intro and 1-2 per post.
* Good grasp of English
* I prefer males who play male characters and females who play female characters as their Main. NCPs or Temp characters I dont mind)
* Good character development
* Creative
* Im am on a cock hunt at present, therefore FxF are out of the question, hooweevveerr, if event arises in the rp that requires or would make the rp interesting, I will do FxF and MxM. But not as the main pairing and dont expect it to happen. No Ladies of Elliquiy please, even though you are all lovely, only Lords.
* Long Term Rp
* Just because it has sex in it, doesnt mean we need Instant Romance and instant sex. Unless, the plot requires it. I flourish on more on Long Term rps with a detailed story. Not ones based on sex alone

I am dyslexic so you will have to forgive the odd spelling mistake but I make up the lack of big words with length of posts and creativity with characters, plots and twists.
Im a creative individual, I would like you to be too and to be able to come up with events and carry the rp with me, instead of just letting me do it. I love twists and comical events also and I like character sheets.

Things I simply cant tolerate-

* Oneliners
* Broken English
* Basic intros (As in - No detail of characters looks, past and present)
* Chat Speak
* Characters below the age of 18
* Anyone who has the IQ of a glass of water. Please be able to hold a descent conversation with me

Ons-
Vaginal, Anal, Oral ect
Men who love women. Not just in a sexual way, in a deep conecting way. Compliments. Touch. Love. And of course, men who love to pleasure women ;)
Fluffy romance love story - I am a sucker to this. But I also love Love/Hate relationships and casual sex with hidden feelings relationships and even forbidden ones, they can all bit abit fluffy. I love the fluff, and if you give it to me, I will indeed love you!
Bondage - Not yet tried this
Forced Sex - Now...this is different than Rape. When I say forced...that even though she is rejecting it, you are still looking after her such as, making her wet and making sure she is comfortable and not hurting.
Non-Human partners - Angels, Demons, elves, made up races - You name it, I'll love it. (However, not too keen on beings like Centaurs, Trolls ect)
Creative Characters - Im sick of the usual, give me something unique and I'll love you!
Drama, Twists and Darkness - Love them all!

Maybe -
Pregnancy - I've not done anything that has involved this yet, I would love to try it out.
Dom and Sub - Im not a big fan of this, but the plot needs it then so be it.
Sex Based Rps - Not a big fan of this either.

Offs-
Insest
Humiliation (Inc Cum facials. I find it degrading)
Underage
Toilet fetishes (Inc vomit)
Rape (Different to forced, since rape is 'Im gonna fuck you and I dont care if it hurts)
Pain and torture
Non creative characters - Theres only so many times I force a smile of the mentioning of a guys 10" cock in the intro. Save it for when the sex does happen lads. Im interested on what creativity and personality you have to offer, not what is in your underwear.

I have an intense craving for non-human pairings - AnthroxHuman, AnthroxAnthro, NekoxHuman, NekoxNeko, AngelxDemon, DemonxHuman, AngelxHuman

They will all be Long Term and Story driven. Images are fine if you have trouble describing your character. I have pre-made characters for these plots, so please don't suggest what my character should be (However I will warn you that some of my women are strong, impendent girls who isn't a damsel in distress).  I want action, adventure, drama and horror in my rps to keep it interesting!
    Im not looking for serious types as I tend to throw in as much humour as I can think of, as well as keeping it serious.

Character roles are lettered, meaning that either of us can play either role. Its up to you. The race you can play it next to it. I dont mind what you play.

-  The Demon VS -
    A- Hero (Neko or Human)
    B - Villain (Anthro or Neko)
    Medieval Fantasy

1000 years ago, a demon tore open a hole to another world, unleashing monsters unto our world. A brave man fought the demon and slain it, stopping the monsters pouring into our world. The demon cursed the warrior with a mark that would go down into his family forever. This mark appeared in his gene line every 100 years and sealed its self into B (Making B over 1000 years old)
    A was born with said mark, and right on cue, the monsters start appearing.  A takes up his birthright and sets off to bring a stop to the end of the world. A time when creatures appear and terrorise the world. You are supposed to kill them and stop this from happening.

A meets B and agrees to go with you and stop what is happening. A finds out that it's all being caused by a demon and that it resides in a mountain on a far island. Along the way, they save towns and cities from the monsters and begin to fall in love.
    But when you reach the mountain, no one is there but A and B and B transforms into the demon. Can A really destroy B?

Gems of Power Plots-

- We three -
    You (Human, Neko or Anthro)
    Medieval Or Modern
    Me (Pre-set characters - Eva (Leopard Anthro) and Randall (Shapeshifter)

Eva is a treasure hunter, amazed by shiny things. Shes very graceful, soft spoken and athletic. While searching for the legendary gems of power - Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta and Omega. Her friend is Randall and together they are searching for these gems. How they meet you is up to you, either finding you or already being friends with them. The plot goes on their adventure and many fights along the way of others who are searching or may even have a gem.
    Randal - His main form is a brown Anthro wolf but will shapeshift into allsorts along the way (He is Bi-sexual so this plot is perfect for Bi-sexual or Bi-curious boys out there and chance for a MMF threesome.) However, hes not faithful...so don't expect a relationship from him.
    Eva -Shes different to most character I play as she's very soft spoken and gentle, but tough.

-Trust -
    You (Anthro, Demon, Neko or Angel)
    Me (Human)

My character mixed herself with the wrong crowds but her true passion lies in travelling and learns of the legendary gems of power - Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta and Omega and decided to take up treasure hunting. While looking for them, she meets your character whom had already found one. Knowing she couldnt beat you in a fight, she comes up with another solution...Team up and find them together, even though her true intentions is to take them all for herself once they had found them all. The plot goes on their adventure and many fights along the way of others who are searching or may even have a gem.

-The dead remain- (Mixture of two plots -Trust- and -On a roar-)
    You (Anthro)
    Me (Human)

It started out as small traveling business for healing the disease of death , but the power of necromancy sent him insane, resurrecting the dead for his own desires. Building horrific undead creatures powered by the legendary gems of power - Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta and Omega.
    She desides to fight gems with gems and find them before he does but she can't do it alone. She calls on one of the gods (you) and makes a pact with you to which she gives up half her mortality to bring you to earth.

-On a Roar-
    You(Anthro)
    Me(Human)

It started out as small traveling business for healing the disease of death , but the power of necromancy sent him insane, resurrecting the dead for his own desires. Building horrific undead creatures to take over major cities.
    She decides to fight against him by joining a rebel group but she can't do it alone. She calls on one of the gods (you) and makes a pact with you to which she gives up half her mortality to bring you to earth.

Pokemon -

100 years in to the future - By lab or evolution, pokemon are starting to resemble humans but keeping their powers. Trainers are starting to train these human pokemon instead of normal pokemon. Soon, there are gyms dedicated to these human based pokemon.
They live in the wild and can go in pokeballs.
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs41/300W/f/2009/016/7/4/Pokemon_Gijinka___Seaking_119_by_KuRoMONo.png
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs16/300W/f/2007/139/7/9/PKMN_Gijinka_Project__Leafeon__by_Ethevian.jpg
http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/123/0/b/PKMN___Gijinka_Lapras_by_AzuraLine.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/081/2/2/Zangoose_Gijinka_by_bittenhard.jpg

150 years into the future -  Pokemon has evolved once more. Pokemon have been long forgotten, and in its place is Suits. These suits are kept inside a electronic bracer. By pressing the touch screen of what suit you have purchased and uploaded into the bracer, the suit wraps its self over your body granting the skills and abilties of that pokemon. Battles are now done in this way.
Get creative with it!
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/282/7/a/living_suit_of_umbreon_2_by_sinrin8210-d30dnoo.png
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/296/8/d/living_suit_of_charizard_2_by_sinrin8210-d31bwg3.png
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/350/b/e/living_suit_of_luxray_2_by_sinrin8210-d34z821.png
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/326/e/a/living_suit_of_arcanine_2_by_sinrin8210-d33d3fn.png
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:13:21 AM by kingsizedork »

Offline kingsizedorkTopic starter

Re: Female searching Male for Anthro, Neko, Angel and Pokemon Plots
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 09:12:59 AM »
Neko Slave-
Me(Neko)
You(Human, Anthro, Neko)

1) You are the owner of a large company and a large house. Instead of a life long other half, you have chosen to spend your life with a genecticly modified human whom you take everywhere - To work, on buiness trips, holidays ect.
She loves you deeply, and will serve you beck and call. (Loving as deeply back is up to you, or you could choose to love her as a life partner way, not a deep romantic way as she does) You can order her to do almost anything - Pleasure you under your desk? Rent her out to buniess partners to sacure a deal?

2) After finding a neko girl in the street, you take her home to your small house/appartment. You are a student/part time worker therefore you dont have alot of money. You can be a shy young adult, whom she will bring you out of your shell, or experienced. She will love you deeply, however you can choose to love her back, but Neko Human relationships are frowned upon.

We can role reverse! You can play the neko if you wish.