You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:19:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cowboy Pairings  (Read 561 times)

Offline FrankieDuprazTopic starter

Cowboy Pairings
« on: March 19, 2011, 09:38:11 AM »
In a big Wild West mood lately, and would love to get a couple of stories started.

Cowboy x Saloon Girl
---> She wants to start a new life, and to do that she needs a Cowboy that'll help "convince" her employer to let her go.  Enter my character, who enters the saloon for a drink...

Sheriff x Outlaw
---> He captures a notorious Outlaw, and throws her in the jail.  However, he soon discovers that her old gang will stop at nothing to kill her... which includes attacking the town and not caring who they hit.

Offline PinkSc

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Cowboy Pairings
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 08:14:33 PM »
Oh this sounds very very interesting, I would like the second one, where I could be really bad like but with a slightly scared soft site of her gang getting her.

Offline HatTrick

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 02:06:19 PM »
I would LOVE to do the first one.  Have you ever seen Unforgiven with Clint Eastwood?

Offline lore

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 09:30:15 PM »
Been in a western mood myself lately (after having spent a whole term studying them)

I'd throw my hat in for the second. I'd play it pure grit, with her smugly pointing out that if he wanted to cut down on civilian casualties, he might want to change a temporary allegiance.