Welcome to 'New Tenants'
Your house is a new, twenty first century, game show. Six lucky contestants will compete for a grand cash prize of over $1, 000, 000! Plus cash incentives throughout the show! but. There is a catch. Upon entering The house, you sign away most of your rights to 'The Landlords'. The Landlords are our wonderful viewers. The people funding the show! Able to watch on their home computers 24/7. They can choose what to watch and when! This is not a show with voting, nor scoreboards. You either win or lose.
But, what about in between challenges? With a 24/7 game show we have to entertain our guests somehow! So our producers have devised a plan. The show is free to watch, but our viewers, known as 'The Landlords', can pay money and control our wonderful players! Now, it's not all bad! The more people pay, the larger the grand prize gets! And the more the player getting controlled gets! 8% of each dollar used to control a player, goes into that players bank account! Watch out though. Deny a task, and half of your money you have earned will disappear! Deny any task again; and it all goes away and you must start from scratch.
Would you sign away your freedom for a chance to be a millionaire?
Fill out the application form and apply today!
Appearance (Photo's allowed):
Anything else we should know about you?
Alright. That's the setting for the game. Here is how I plan on it going down.
Players: Six characters.
you may have up to two characters, but they must be of the opposite sex.
you characters will receive updates via a special watch (which shows how much money they currently have, along as it will beep and update with a task that they must perform/begin to perform within an hour or else they will be punished)
First strike: Half of your account is taken away
Every time your char denies a task from that point on, his/her bank account will be wiped.
As the GM, I will be playing one in game character, along with the host (I will get to that in a moment). I will also be using a random number generator to give certain charachters random tasks. (Thee random tasks will not be sexual. The worst that they will get will be to walk through the house naked for the rest of the day)
Point form of the rules of the game:
* people who watch may pay money online to have the players to anything that will not cause long-lasting physical damage to other players or themselves
*These things range from 'wear mismatched socks' to 'Go into other players room and fuck them up the ass'
* It costs more for more direct actions. (It costs more to tell a player to wear a red sock and a blue sock, than it does to tell them to wear 'mismatched socks')
* Winners and losers are decided on by weekly contests. (Get to that in a moment)
* a bidding war is started for the losers of these contests (I.E.: the person who gets last). The winner of the bidding war gets to decide what happens to them (Out of three choices.)#
* Players that lose challenges are no longer in the running for a grand prize, however they are still required to stay in the house.
* 'the Landlords' may not request anything involving unsanitary means (I.E: they cannot control the players' bathroom choices)
* 'the Landlords' may not request anything that will cause any sort of lasting damage to a player
* 'the Landlords' are NPC's to be controlled by anyone. (So, just say you want your character to be told to walk through the house naked. Have them be told to walk through the house naked.)
* you may play up to TWO characters. but they must not be the same sex.
* The host is a character who will greet the players, and will be in the house for the game, but not actually active until the competitions.
* Schedule for the competitions will be decided once all six characters are finalized.
#These three choices will be PM'd to a random player that is not in control of the losing character. they will choose the punishment.
1. To ensure quality of this game I must make a few things clear: This is NOT a first-come first-serve game. I am sorry.
2. Please be able to post at least twice a week. More is preferable. If you need to leave the game, PLEASE contact me. We can talk abut why your char has to leave. Possibly bring in a replacement.
Name: Drew Overstreet
Bio (A little bout yourself):
Born on the beach, Drew was more or less destined to be a surfer. He learned at a young age and quickly grew to be able to surf proffesionally for a few years before wiping out on a barrier reef, tearing u his knee. Now; He wants to be in the limelight again, and what better way than to be on a reality show?