This, as the title suggests, is an older man/younger woman scenario - loaded with romance and other goodies :) Feel free to suggest improvements.
He is Gregory Farnham, a respected, 42 year old professor of music at the Juilliard School of Music in New York and a world renowned violinist. He has played with all the major symphony orchestras and just last month, gave a solo violin recital at Carnegie Hall. But he a complex man, his true self is hidden beneath several layers - each layer has been seen by fewer and fewer people..
- public - Seen by countless thousands. A brilliant violinist - modestly acknowledging the standing ovation which caps all his performances.
- teacher - Seen by perhaps three hundred - mostly students .. demanding, relentless, critical, driving..
- person - Seen by less than fifty - mostly staff, one or two students - kind, gentle, absent minded, great sense of humor
- Lover - Seen by less than ten - Always considers his partners needs, never inflicts pain. Vanilla plus the soft kinks we agree on. He will lead her on a journey of exploration into the world of bondage - one of his (and his player's) major kinks.
- core - Seen by no-one. Will you be the first ?
Amongst the audience at his last Carnegie Hall concert, was a Juilliard student - studying the violin. She is a brilliant and gifted student - also vivacious, friendly and stunningly beautiful. She is also submissive, sexually experienced - adventurous, open minded, curious and trusting. (More detail from my partner needed here). She has a fine line to tread - she has to encourage him, yet not be slutty.
Because of her talent, she has been selected to receive one-on-one guidance, advice and so forth from her professor. He is usually strict with his students, demanding improvements, etc, but he has another side. He is absent minded, can never remember where he put his glasses, he is very kind and gentle and gives her a lot of his time.. She adores him..!
In this close working arrangement, they become friends .. laughing and talking easily, and generally enjoying each others company. Although she has feelings for him, he is inhibited because of his position and because Juilliard has very strict rules concerning staff/student relationships. The penalty is dismissal and the scandal would be the ruination of his career.
They begin to meet off campus to talk of things other than dotted semi quavers :) Ultimately, he cannot resist her combination of beauty, talent, and the increasingly obvious fact that she loves him.
He invites her to his apartment. Thereafter, she is invited to spend the weekend at his Lakeshore cottage and finds she has a tiger by the tail for Gregory Farnham has a darker side..
They get two scares - almost discovered and the second one was so close that he called off their meetings.. but then something happened...
Any interest ?